[confirm] Musicplayer albumart (1 Viewer)

CountZer0

Portal Pro
March 16, 2008
Home Country
Sweden Sweden
Not sure where to put this request/question.

When I scroll through my album covers lets say from left to right. The album in the "middle" is the one that is expanding to a larger image. Then I choose an album, decides that i want to listen to another one, go back and continue to scroll to the right. Then the album to the right om the middle one is the one that is expanded instead. This continues until i choose to go left, then the middle one is expanded again. The same thing happens if I do it the other way around, only backwards. Is this easy to fix?

elliottmc

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 7, 2005
    Cardiff, UK
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    Not sure where to put this request/question.

When I scroll through my album covers lets say from left to right. The album in the "middle" is the one that is expanding to a larger image. Then I choose an album, decides that i want to listen to another one, go back and continue to scroll to the right. Then the album to the right om the middle one is the one that is expanded instead. This continues until i choose to go left, then the middle one is expanded again. The same thing happens if I do it the other way around, only backwards.

Is this easy to fix?

Considerably easier if you provide logs as required.

We don't even know what view you are using (presumably filmstrip?) or skin.

Mark

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom