Musings from Long Time MP1 User Considering the Switch (1 Viewer)

1gkar

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • July 1, 2007
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand
    After initial testing, of MP2, on my bedroom HTPC, I have decided to wait until it's further development, towards attaining it's full potential. The reasons why I, have listed below.

The bedroom HTPC is an ASRock Beebox J3160 small form factor box, running 4GB SODIMM RAM. This box is relatively slow being a Celeron CPU. The install was completed from an Acronis True Image 2016 without any prior Mediaportal 1 installation, on a Windows 10 Home x64bit OS. All OS & programme drivers & updates were complete.

The MP2 install went smoothly with no issues upon configuration. The only issues were of import nature, listed below.

The main reasons I decided to stay with MP1, even though I was looking forward to the centralisation of my HTPC network, are:
    -I had continual issues with the importation of both movies & TV Series. Even after a number of attempts, the same files would not be recognised, A number of these were titled correctly, according to the WIKI. I tried renaming some of my other TV & movie files -I have a number of documentaries not listed in the various scraping databases, & some of my files are uniquely named (ie. I renamed the TV Series files, Galactica 1980 from '1.01-title.ext' to 'Galactica 1980 S**E**xtitle.ext'- to the conventions listed in the WIKI, with no success

I have no logs of the process, but I do have an MP2 True image, in case I want to try again, in the near future. So, if any dev(s) want logs of the process to assist with the betterment of MP2's development, I am willing to reinstall it, & gather those. Be aware it would not be an instant process, & you would need to inform me exactly what is needed.

-I had spent considerable time customising MP1 to suit my specific requirements for the running of the front-end. They include:
    -setting up my movie & tv series files in an order, which I deem to be logical for both searching, & viewing;
    eg. all my Star Trek movies, in Moving Pictures, are listed -by sort order- to be displayed in the Moving Pictures Homepage (using coverflow view), in chronological order. This is not achievable in MP2. Even if you set the movies to be listed by collections -which is far from preferable, in my estimation-, their is no sub-menu capable of setting the movies listed, in any specific collection, by release Date -or some other way -eg. Lord of the Rings showed the movies as 1:-fellowship of the Ring: 2:-return of the King: 3:-The Two Towers. Any context menus used affect the entire movies category.

It was after these limitations presented themselves I decided to curtail any further testing. I will continue to occasionally monitor the betterment of the programme. Until the TV Series, & Movies sections become far more flexible -along similar lines to those of both the 'Moving Pictures' & 'My TVSeries' plugins, I will remain using MP1.

The MP2 devs are doing a great job, at it's development, however at present, the programme simply does not fit my requirements. Maybe I am in the vast minority, in terms of how Mediaportal is used as a programme, with regards of viewing RecordedTV, Movies & TV Series (which are the main areas I used MP for). I do not know. but keep up the great work, & I will look at it further on up the road.

I hope this assists others in deciding whether it is time to make the move, to another section of the best media front-end on the planet, regardless of its itinaration. All the best.

HTPCSourcer

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 16, 2008
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    After initial testing, of MP2
    Thanks for testing :)

I have no logs of the process,
    That's unfortunate because without logs it is hard to tell about why'S and what's ;)

I renamed the TV Series files, Galactica 1980 from '1.01-title.ext' to 'Galactica 1980 S**E**xtitle.ext'- to the conventions listed in the WIKI, with no success
    I created some dummy entries for Galactica 1980. The series imported flawlessly within seconds.

Galactica 1.jpg Galactica 2.jpg

Without logs and information about what settings you made for the series importer it is impossible to tell why you couldn't import your files. However, as demonstrated here, it works. I will be happy to go through it with you, if you'd like to make another run.

are listed -by sort order- to be displayed in the Moving Pictures Homepage (using coverflow view), in chronological order. This is not achievable in MP2.
    I am not sure if I have understood you correctly. What exactly would you like to achieve?

Even if you set the movies to be listed by collections -which is far from preferable, in my estimation
    I agree. And that's why I'd put in a feature request for a combined view that displays the 'normal' movies and in the same time groups the others as collections (see
    Movie views: Combine single entries and collections). Since I trust that many users would appreciate this, I'll ask @Brownard to take a look at it.

their is no sub-menu capable of setting the movies listed, in any specific collection, by release Date -or some other way -eg. Lord of the Rings showed the movies as 1:-fellowship of the Ring: 2:-return of the King: 3:-The Two Towers. Any context menus used affect the entire movies category.
    Could you display with the sort option "sort title" then?

Lehmden

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • December 17, 2010
    Lehmden
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Hi.
    Even after a number of attempts, the same files would not be recognised,
    I'm absolutely sure they were imported into the media library. But for some reasons they couldn't be identified as the movie you want them to be identified. This could be caused by an endless number of reasons so it's impossible to say what exactly didn't work. Nevertheless they are imported as "Videos" (every movie is a video at first). So I'm sure you will find all the "missing" movies in the "Videos" or "Browse Media" section of MP2. And as they are imported already, a second, third, fourth,... attempt did not help at all, as already imported files are not re-imported...

If you want a 100% match at first attempt you have 3 options:

A) You can add the tt- number (IMDB-ID) to the file name.

B) You can tag the tt number into Matroska metatags, similar to audio tagging (ID3 Tags), but only working for MKV containers...

C) You can use .nfo files.

As long as at least one of the points above is valid, MP2 will recognize the movies without any errors.
    MP2 can read all common nfo files, no matter if they are generated by Kodi, tiny MediaManager, Ember MediaManager, MKV-Buddy, MovPicNfo,...

in Moving Pictures, are listed -by sort order- to be displayed in the Moving Pictures Homepage (using coverflow view), in chronological order.
    Oh, this definitely is possible in MP2 since a long time already:
    Lords Of The Rings:
    Zwischenablage-1.jpg

The Hunger Games:
    Zwischenablage-2.jpg

The Twilight Saga:
    Zwischenablage-3.jpg

It did not matter at all, if you are using cover flow, grid or list views, the sorting is completely independent of the view (or the skin).
    I can add nearly unlimited examples, if you need. But this only is possible if the "sorttitle" tag is filled properly. When you relay on online sources only, you will get the sorttitle filled at maximum with the movieset name. Most of the time it isn't filled at all. So how should MP2 know in which order you want them?
    For such things (including a 100% perfect automatic match for every movie and every series episode) best is to use .nfo files. Moving Pictures (and MP2 of course) is supporting .nfo files. There even is a tool (named movpicnfo) to generate them from your MovPic database. This way I have transferred metadata for my movies from MovPic to MP2 some years ago. Sadly TVSeries is not able to use .nfo as it also is not able to use e.g. fanart.tv, TMDB,... A very limited plugin.... I'm really happy that I could drop TVSeries, really, really happy. MovingPictures on the other side is a good plugin, I would like to see some of it's nice features in MP2 too...

When I get a fresh new movie (or series episode) I prepare it with MKV-Buddy. It can (if I want and it is necessary) transcode or remux the file and it adds local fanart and .nfo files to hundreds (thousands,...) of movies with one single mouse click. MKV-Buddy adds the movieset together with the year and the month into the sorttite field. This way every movie will have a proper filled sorttitle and you will get the files listed in the "logical" order as you can see in my examples...

I have around 1600 Movies and more than 30.000 series episodes and never got a single failure during import, because I've prepared my videos properly. Of course you can use MP2 without .nfo files or tt- numbers but you never will get a perfect result as long as you only need to relay on online grabbing of metadata. This isn't working for MP1, Kodi, Emby, Plex,... so how on earth this should work on MP2...

henso

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • February 16, 2012
    Home Country
    Denmark Denmark
    And that's why I'd put in a feature request for a combined view that displays the 'normal' movies and in the same time groups the others as collections
    Would this not be possible to some extent if get grouping back? Then you could group by collection, but you would still have to sort by date though.
    But this only is possible if the "sorttitle" tag is filled properly.
    I don't think any movie online source has sort title data? I can't remember any of those we use supporting it. The sort title is then generated from the title, but I understand this could be more intelligent. For movies part of a collection it should be "Collection: Title (Year)"? Maybe we should also do this for series and music? Any suggestestions are welcome.

HTPCSourcer

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 16, 2008
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Would this not be possible to some extent if get grouping back?
    Yes, it would. Yet at this time nobody has touched this since it was abandoned by osre (more than?) a year ago.

I don't think any movie online source has sort title data?
    That's correct. I assume though that the OP has edited his MovPic database and added sorting titles. The MpvPic GUIO allows to edit the databse entries. I get your point though that the MP2 database wouldn't know about sorting titles.

For movies part of a collection it should be "Collection: Title (Year)"?
    This would be a possible (and pretty smart) solution. I understand we would add this automatically as part of the importing process, However, please omit the "Collection" or everything will be displayed under "C". The other issue is that you will need to find a way to display the individual collection members in the right order, e.g. Harry Potter 1, Harry Potter 2, etc.Alternatively the sort order for collections only would need to be year, assuming that movie n+1 is always released after movie n. The problem with different sorting was already brought up by @1gkar.

Maybe we should also do this for series and music?
    For series I don't see the value as the GUI does all the display and sorting through the season/episode information. It would be a add-on in a "all files" view, but IMHO it is not really important. For music the same argument as for series applies: display is governed by album/track information.

Lehmden

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • December 17, 2010
    Lehmden
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Hi.
    I don't think any movie online source has sort title data?
    This depends on the grabbing tool. The pure "sorttitle" field did not exist in any online sources, that's right. But all tools incl. MP2 are generating something from "Collection" or "Name" as value for the sorttitle field. MKV-Buddy also use the year and month of the first release for the sorttitle field. As far as I know it is the only tool that does so. This is useful if more than one movie of a collection is released in the same year, e.g. the "Barbie" movies for my nice, there are some years with 4 movie releases...

What do people put in the sort title in these cases?
    An example from "Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2":
    XML:
    <sorttitle>Guardians of the Galaxy Filmreihe2017-04</sorttitle>
    The name of the movieset as grabbed from TMDB (in German) is "Guardians of the Galaxy Filmreihe" and the movie is released in April 2017...

The same field for the first part looks like:
    XML:
    <sorttitle>Guardians of the Galaxy Filmreihe2014-07</sorttitle>
    So it should be clear that those movies are sorted properly...

I would suggest to add something very similar to the MP2 importer as this is proofed to be working good...

By the way, we definitely need to overwork the quick filtering (pressing "E" on keyboard sets the focus to the first entry staring with "E") in GUI. If you are sorting by sorttitle the quick filter still filters by title, so the results are unusable...

On top of what I described in my answer above
    At least one example I can give you that did not work with the "Moviename (Year)" naming scheme...
    If you have a movie "Thor (2011)" you may expect and get the Marvel blockbuster. But there also is an animated movie "Thor" from 2011 that is a completely different thing... If you are using the tt-number then this is no issue (Marvel- Thor = tt0800369, Anime Thor = tt1667903)

1gkar

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • July 1, 2007
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand
    I never thought a simple post on my initial experiences would generate such interest. Guess I shouldn't be surprised, given the nature of Mediaportal users/devs.
    I will try to clarify/anwser some of your queries, etc. I hope the attached pictures will give some insight into how I do things. You also need to be aware, I am not involved in any aspect of the computer industry: never have been. Everything I know about them is self-taught, from researching & reading online. Therefore, it takes me factors longer to get anything done, around a PC, than everyone here; I would assume. And also why I am quite often ignorant of programmes capable of achieving an end-result.

@HTPCSourcer:

I am not sure if I have understood you correctly. What exactly would you like to achieve? You answered your own question. See Moving Pictures image in attached folder.

I agree. And that's why I'd put in a feature request for a combined view that displays the 'normal' movies and in the same time groups the others as collections (see
    Movie views: Combine single entries and collections). Since I trust that many users would appreciate this, I'll ask @Brownard to take a look at it. The reason I don't like the collections menu, as it stands, is simply because every movie is categorised into a separate folder: another keypress to get to the file. Your idea would resolve this.

I created some dummy entries for Galactica 1980. The series imported flawlessly within seconds. All I can say, is it did not work for me. Maybe something to do with how I name media files??

Could you display with the sort option "sort title" then? I am certain I tested a number of context options. None were set as I required.

@Lehmden:

I'm absolutely sure they were imported into the media library. But for some reasons they couldn't be identified as the movie you want them to be identified. This could be caused by an endless number of reasons so it's impossible to say what exactly didn't work. Nevertheless they are imported as "Videos" (every movie is a video at first). So I'm sure you will find all the "missing" movies in the "Videos" or "Browse Media" section of MP2. And as they are imported already, a second, third, fourth,... attempt did not help at all, as already imported files are not re-imported... I'm absolutely sure I checked in any other area of the 'Videos' section, within the MP2 GUI. they were not present. Unless they were imported, but still only residing on my HTPC, but not visible inside MP2.

If you want a 100% match at first attempt you have 3 options:

A) You can add the tt- number (IMDB-ID) to the file name. I'm definitely not interested in having to manually input data into a good number of my media files. I did that when initially setting up my MP1 'Moving Pictures' & 'TVSeries' plugins, & took an age.

B) You can tag the tt number into Matroska metatags, similar to audio tagging (ID3 Tags), but only working for MKV containers... didn't know you could do that, even how to do it. Unless it was a simplistic process, I wouldn't attempt it. I don't have the time to go learning various processes to achieve an end goal of using MP2. I will simply stay with MP1, as originally stated.

C) You can use .nfo files. Something else I don't know about. I have seen them generated in my 'Moving Pictures Export Tool' that I use. Other than that, I know zero about them. They aren't used inside the plugins I use in MP1, to my knowledge. Uless they are hidden inside the MP1 databases. I don't go near trying to analyse *.db3 files, let alone modify them.

Subsequent to writing the above, I fully read your initial thread. I will look into 'movpicnfo' & 'mkv-buddy'. Thanks. I have left my answers in to give some idea on my limited capabilities around a computer;)

I acknowledge I am probably a bit different, when it comes to the nomenclature of filenames. I just don't get why naming a media file as {0}1.04-file title.ext is not an excepted form. when I first started using Mediaportal1, & it's aforementioned media plugin, TV Series, I had to alter the parsing expressions to accept my file-naming conventions. I had already a number of movies & TV programmes named in this manner. Back than, there wasn't the automation programmes, to do the job, that are around today. I just kept with my procedure, as it works. Unless it is an alternative [eg. documentary] production that isn't on any database -to which I have a significant number (for me), & I have manually input it, both plugins work everytime.

I have included the images, on how i set up my media folders/files, in an attachment, as I can't directly attach photos into this post. I don't use online image sites anymore, as the ones I did use no longer allow embedding images to forums.

Attachments

• MP Images.zip
      3.3 MB

Lehmden

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • December 17, 2010
    Lehmden
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Hi.
    Something else I don't know about.
    .nfo files originally were meant as a way to backup the XBMC (today Kodi) database in a transparent matter. Such an .nfo file has a XML structure where all thinkable options and data is stored. They are plain text files and can be opened and edited with Notepad or any other (better) text editor like Notepad++.

Today they are a widely used to save all the various metadata next to the video file. This way you need to create/download the metadata one time only and then use it anytime, everywhere. As told, all HTPC software and plugins excerpt of TVSeries are supporting .nfo files. This includes Moving Pictures and MyVideos for MP1 too... I've attached a sample "movie folder" as automatically generated by MKV-Buddy. The "source" only was a plain .avi file, all the rest was done automatically by MKV-Buddy with one mouse click.
    The .nfo file contains this:
    XML:
    <?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8" standalone="yes"?>
    <!--created on 2017-08-10 08:38:37 - nfo4MPv3 v0.90.362 (28.12.2016)-->
    <movie>
      <id>tt0499549</id>
      <tmdbid>19995</tmdbid>
      <title>Avatar</title>
      <sorttitle>Avatar Collection2009-12</sorttitle>
      <originaltitle>Avatar</originaltitle>
      <plot>In the 22nd century, a paraplegic Marine is dispatched to the moon Pandora on a unique mission, but becomes torn between following orders and protecting an alien civilization.</plot>
      <premiered>2009-12-10</premiered>
      <aired>2009-12-10</aired>
      <set>Avatar Collection</set>
      <tagline>Enter the World of Pandora.</tagline>
      <year>2009</year>
      <rating>7,2</rating>
      <votes>11145</votes>
      <tmdbid>19995</tmdbid>
      <imdbid>tt0499549</imdbid>
      <mpaa>PG-13</mpaa>
      <status>Released</status>
      <genre>Action|Adventure|Fantasy|Science Fiction|Action|Adventure|Fantasy|Science Fiction</genre>
      <studio>Ingenious Film Partners|Twentieth Century Fox Film Corporation|Dune Entertainment|Lightstorm Entertainment</studio>
      <country>United States of America|United Kingdom</country>
      <actor>
        <name>Sam Worthington</name>
        <role>Jake Sully</role>
        <thumb>https://image.tmdb.org/t/p/original/6SGb5R9wmbQNpQIzuNcL5dCCAcq.jpg</thumb>
      </actor>
      <actor>
        <name>Zoe Saldana</name>
        <role>Neytiri</role>
        <thumb>https://image.tmdb.org/t/p/original/ofNrWiA2KDdqiNxFTLp51HcXUlp.jpg</thumb>
      </actor>
      <actor>
        <name>Sigourney Weaver</name>
        <role>Dr. Grace Augustine</role>
        <thumb>https://image.tmdb.org/t/p/original/gxBIAr3CnBjkNRoPovVJCvEGqP0.jpg</thumb>
      </actor>
      <actor>
        <name>Stephen Lang</name>
        <role>Col. Quaritch</role>
        <thumb>https://image.tmdb.org/t/p/original/tqF6ibURpLvRPlgvLRvjCQqWaa2.jpg</thumb>
      </actor>
      <actor>
        <name>Michelle Rodriguez</name>
        <role>Trudy Chacon</role>
        <thumb>https://image.tmdb.org/t/p/original/v37VK0MNuRuJOCKPKJcZAJXRA5r.jpg</thumb>
      </actor>
      <actor>
        <name>Giovanni Ribisi</name>
        <role>Selfridge</role>
        <thumb>https://image.tmdb.org/t/p/original/mLQrEU7X7GD5V7i1clGRqpg8PVk.jpg</thumb>
      </actor>
      <actor>
        <name>Joel David Moore</name>
        <role>Norm Spellman</role>
        <thumb>https://image.tmdb.org/t/p/original/y6AyGCsQHLoi4LegSS7VRtgRyJe.jpg</thumb>
      </actor>
      <actor>
        <name>CCH Pounder</name>
        <role>Moat</role>
        <thumb>https://image.tmdb.org/t/p/original/4Xu155Rt87p42HVxI2L6Hf9AB4w.jpg</thumb>
      </actor>
      <actor>
        <name>Wes Studi</name>
        <role>Eytukan</role>
        <thumb>https://image.tmdb.org/t/p/original/2b1hfAOoVjU7HoSbyHzGjl8DWs1.jpg</thumb>
      </actor>
      <actor>
        <name>Laz Alonso</name>
        <role>Tsu'Tey</role>
        <thumb>https://image.tmdb.org/t/p/original/6zqlURffzAErl4g4d8kiUWYWmoz.jpg</thumb>
      </actor>
      <actor>
        <name>Dileep Rao</name>
        <role>Dr. Max Patel</role>
        <thumb>https://image.tmdb.org/t/p/original/lsnmeKueImKeToe4oNo4YWie4aM.jpg</thumb>
      </actor>
      <actor>
        <name>Matt Gerald</name>
        <role>Lyle Wainfleet</role>
        <thumb>https://image.tmdb.org/t/p/original/cmKYaX3eFWp6agzZdnCQtVPTL3F.jpg</thumb>
      </actor>
      <actor>
        <name>Sean Anthony Moran</name>
        <role>Private Fike</role>
        <thumb>https://image.tmdb.org/t/p/original/vWCRgfEzCuMqsageHGpE2HD3lo3.jpg</thumb>
      </actor>
      <actor>
        <name>Jason Whyte</name>
        <role>Cryo Vault Med Tech</role>
        <thumb>https://image.tmdb.org/t/p/original/yIT9TmIerjcoBXLvaHI8YdLttx7.jpg</thumb>
      </actor>
      <actor>
        <name>Scott Lawrence</name>
        <role>Venture Star Crew Chief</role>
        <thumb>https://image.tmdb.org/t/p/original/hxXSHaiMTxRcakxKGqQ97wpLt6R.jpg</thumb>
      </actor>
      <actor>
        <name>Kelly Kilgour</name>
        <role>Lock Up Trooper</role>
        <thumb>https://image.tmdb.org/t/p/original/5uCKpOjTeeErZ0cMtE9Y8rhGbbg.jpg</thumb>
      </actor>
      <actor>
        <name>James Patrick Pitt</name>
        <role>Shuttle Pilot</role>
        <thumb>https://image.tmdb.org/t/p/original/clJrkwWPY7QnfP5NvsiBkJ7JsVd.jpg</thumb>
      </actor>
      <actor>
        <name>Sean Patrick Murphy</name>
        <role>Shuttle Co-Pilot</role>
        <thumb>https://image.tmdb.org/t/p/original/giM7FHH0VZkU6T738Oi6Yn19qNT.jpg</thumb>
      </actor>
      <actor>
        <name>Peter Dillon</name>
        <role>Shuttle Crew Chief</role>
        <thumb>https://image.tmdb.org/t/p/original/viOCreF32uEu5R5Zhw0oWuZQhZh.jpg</thumb>
      </actor>
      <actor>
        <name>Kevin Dorman</name>
        <role>Tractor Operator / Troupe</role>
        <thumb>https://image.tmdb.org/t/p/original/2r0e3hV5l3vhf3s7RgarvFxH0WT.jpg</thumb>
      </actor>
      <actor>
        <name>Kelson Henderson</name>
        <role>Dragon Gunship Pilot</role>
        <thumb>https://image.tmdb.org/t/p/original/3Ezzw4mB6oUBZGyx8jNXQhuLupZ.jpg</thumb>
      </actor>
      <actor>
        <name>David Van Horn</name>
        <role>Dragon Gunship Gunner</role>
        <thumb>https://image.tmdb.org/t/p/original/ax7rToAW10zmnRoU3x68octA5NT.jpg</thumb>
      </actor>
      <actor>
        <name>Jacob Tomuri</name>
        <role>Dragon Gunship Navigator</role>
        <thumb>https://image.tmdb.org/t/p/original/di0nx350h4m6k0smnktYWUqdUnh.jpg</thumb>
      </actor>
      <actor>
        <name>Michael Blain-Rozgay</name>
        <role>Suit #1</role>
        <thumb>https://image.tmdb.org/t/p/original/9NxAdcXilvTJ3BUVhwDxio57U5I.jpg</thumb>
      </actor>
      <actor>
        <name>Jon Curry</name>
        <role>Suit #2</role>
        <thumb>https://image.tmdb.org/t/p/original/RhyHPh4byhMxP6pwnAitfQ2rOP.jpg</thumb>
      </actor>
      <actor>
        <name>Luke Hawker</name>
        <role>Ambient Room Tech</role>
        <thumb>https://image.tmdb.org/t/p/original/fu2xLJHXnPVQDL5wd5RDB3Dw3p7.jpg</thumb>
      </actor>
      <actor>
        <name>Woody Schultz</name>
        <role>Ambient Room Tech / Troupe</role>
        <thumb>https://image.tmdb.org/t/p/original/AjzkMGiWGnG27W1JTDWDGYn8TP.jpg</thumb>
      </actor>
      <actor>
        <name>Peter Mensah</name>
        <role>Horse Clan Leader</role>
        <thumb>https://image.tmdb.org/t/p/original/4mn8HoKONrRYlZJIizbAgEaaMte.jpg</thumb>
      </actor>
      <actor>
        <name>Sonia Yee</name>
        <role>Link Room Tech</role>
        <thumb>https://image.tmdb.org/t/p/original/AbM60ZHkHhFfFUGdbnJTBbDHFSu.jpg</thumb>
      </actor>
      <actor>
        <name>Jahnel Curfman</name>
        <role>Basketball Avatar / Troupe</role>
        <thumb>https://image.tmdb.org/t/p/original/8uvnQtuF5eMWCHm3C2hbO1Wv63M.jpg</thumb>
      </actor>
      <actor>
        <name>Ilram Choi</name>
        <role>Basketball Avatar</role>
        <thumb>https://image.tmdb.org/t/p/original/p6NmIraf9A22qtrp3p9PnikFWV.jpg</thumb>
      </actor>
      <actor>
        <name>Kyla Warren</name>
        <role>Na'vi Child</role>
        <thumb>https://image.tmdb.org/t/p/original/vTkGQt1u1wtdf5Id6jkOsqF4U0V.jpg</thumb>
      </actor>
      <actor>
        <name>Lisa Roumain</name>
        <role>Troupe</role>
        <thumb>https://image.tmdb.org/t/p/original/wtzvCVEBj3owQcPOBolDSXnUHft.jpg</thumb>
      </actor>
      <actor>
        <name>Debra Wilson</name>
        <role>Troupe</role>
        <thumb>https://image.tmdb.org/t/p/original/cti0sST91arxQMYzej0rBbmvpDF.jpg</thumb>
      </actor>
      <actor>
        <name>Chris Mala</name>
        <role>Troupe</role>
        <thumb>https://image.tmdb.org/t/p/original/hjXIePzv0Stgg3I4nEpeeM9lZCN.jpg</thumb>
      </actor>
      <actor>
        <name>Taylor Kibby</name>
        <role>Troupe</role>
      </actor>
      <actor>
        <name>Jodie Landau</name>
        <role>Troupe</role>
      </actor>
      <actor>
        <name>Julie Lamm</name>
        <role>Troupe</role>
      </actor>
      <actor>
        <name>Cullen B. Madden</name>
        <role>Troupe</role>
      </actor>
      <actor>
        <name>Joseph Brady Madden</name>
        <role>Troupe</role>
      </actor>
      <actor>
        <name>Frankie Torres</name>
        <role>Troupe</role>
      </actor>
      <actor>
        <name>Austin Wilson</name>
        <role>Troupe</role>
      </actor>
      <actor>
        <name>Sara Wilson</name>
        <role>Troupe</role>
      </actor>
      <actor>
        <name>Tamica Washington-Miller</name>
        <role>Troupe</role>
        <thumb>https://image.tmdb.org/t/p/original/2Lyedbl6HPBx1TJ1DmsVyqxcfPX.jpg</thumb>
      </actor>
      <actor>
        <name>Lucy Briant</name>
        <role>Op Center Staff</role>
        <thumb>https://image.tmdb.org/t/p/original/dgqpav2Zpc7OIHqRq2AnSVGkXUX.jpg</thumb>
      </actor>
      <actor>
        <name>Nathan Meister</name>
        <thumb>https://image.tmdb.org/t/p/original/i8XOPuKT04D0bXbczSBCb1e3y22.jpg</thumb>
      </actor>
      <actor>
        <name>Gerry Blair</name>
      </actor>
      <actor>
        <name>Matthew Chamberlain</name>
        <thumb>https://image.tmdb.org/t/p/original/rTdYqm2Q1OFfTin2qf0acOqw4Va.jpg</thumb>
      </actor>
      <actor>
        <name>Paul Yates</name>
        <thumb>https://image.tmdb.org/t/p/original/4sn8Lj0UtpH7xHPEFQsa4V4twVO.jpg</thumb>
      </actor>
      <actor>
        <name>Wray Wilson</name>
        <role>Op Center Duty Officer</role>
        <thumb>https://image.tmdb.org/t/p/original/kRAKRcRoYvEXFsRJcv9RuwwIxuS.jpg</thumb>
      </actor>
      <actor>
        <name>James Gaylyn</name>
        <thumb>https://image.tmdb.org/t/p/original/ynZVceoV6AbAUy9tVICGXERt6KH.jpg</thumb>
      </actor>
      <actor>
        <name>Melvin Leno Clark III</name>
        <role>Dancer</role>
        <thumb>https://image.tmdb.org/t/p/original/xqEC8as2SfO6O2i09OtyYNsYA3T.jpg</thumb>
      </actor>
      <actor>
        <name>Carvon Futrell</name>
        <role>Dancer</role>
      </actor>
      <actor>
        <name>Brandon Jelkes</name>
        <role>Dancer</role>
        <thumb>https://image.tmdb.org/t/p/original/ocXSXoscb6GG7qcBGF9HRwzC8iI.jpg</thumb>
      </actor>
      <actor>
        <name>Micah Moch</name>
        <role>Dancer</role>
        <thumb>https://image.tmdb.org/t/p/original/xgjCN8mTSMUPzphqE8yniCDjYFO.jpg</thumb>
      </actor>
      <actor>
        <name>Hanniyah Muhammad</name>
        <role>Dancer</role>
      </actor>
      <actor>
        <name>Christopher Nolen</name>
        <role>Dancer</role>
        <thumb>https://image.tmdb.org/t/p/original/jqb7MpimsL2D9txjUW9mGfNsPGI.jpg</thumb>
      </actor>
      <actor>
        <name>Christa Oliver</name>
        <role>Dancer</role>
        <thumb>https://image.tmdb.org/t/p/original/aayUWCEbRtPvnRdlCHps8EEFbsO.jpg</thumb>
      </actor>
      <actor>
        <name>April Marie Thomas</name>
        <role>Dancer</role>
        <thumb>https://image.tmdb.org/t/p/original/rW3ieqIMXtfFU3GR2rlQQm703gh.jpg</thumb>
      </actor>
      <actor>
        <name>Bravita A. Threatt</name>
        <role>Dancer</role>
        <thumb>https://image.tmdb.org/t/p/original/oOFxzhC0ysYCeVxmrf59sTZlpLk.jpg</thumb>
      </actor>
      <actor>
        <name>Colin Bleasdale</name>
        <role>Mining Chief (uncredited)</role>
      </actor>
      <actor>
        <name>Mike Bodnar</name>
        <role>Veteran Miner (uncredited)</role>
        <thumb>https://image.tmdb.org/t/p/original/tmMN1SWDfNAAxeLfIAadGUXSmD3.jpg</thumb>
      </actor>
      <actor>
        <name>Matt Clayton</name>
        <role>Richard (uncredited)</role>
        <thumb>https://image.tmdb.org/t/p/original/c723SPBGHRI3mubqeR77lHbi3kk.jpg</thumb>
      </actor>
      <actor>
        <name>Nicole Dionne</name>
        <role>Nav'i (uncredited)</role>
        <thumb>https://image.tmdb.org/t/p/original/7UmaoVYIwnY1c7H6LsVJaQe4OeE.jpg</thumb>
      </actor>
      <actor>
        <name>Jamie Harrison</name>
        <role>Trooper (uncredited)</role>
      </actor>
      <actor>
        <name>Allan Henry</name>
        <thumb>https://image.tmdb.org/t/p/original/ma3ZFzGiF4ANlEym3ACFOG0n7qV.jpg</thumb>
      </actor>
      <actor>
        <name>Anthony Ingruber</name>
        <role>Ground Technician (uncredited)</role>
        <thumb>https://image.tmdb.org/t/p/original/cFN50vtqZyYQSs07EvVYIRCIdCJ.jpg</thumb>
      </actor>
      <actor>
        <name>Ashley Jeffery</name>
        <role>Flight Crew Mechanic (uncredited)</role>
        <thumb>https://image.tmdb.org/t/p/original/hYgCSvYOkOCnQDJo0VKZdWi21zL.jpg</thumb>
      </actor>
      <actor>
        <name>Dean Knowsley</name>
        <role>Samson Pilot</role>
        <thumb>https://image.tmdb.org/t/p/original/uLBD2u1xuAUo9Fbxe6Jla9jEIEx.jpg</thumb>
      </actor>
      <actor>
        <name>Joseph Mika-Hunt</name>
        <thumb>https://image.tmdb.org/t/p/original/qXSDkIsO8K4mTxhXbRtLbZvvZom.jpg</thumb>
      </actor>
      <actor>
        <name>Terry Notary</name>
        <role>Banshee (uncredited)</role>
        <thumb>https://image.tmdb.org/t/p/original/js1etZJbHhNKgTfJKVTIAMbZBCO.jpg</thumb>
      </actor>
      <actor>
        <name>Kai Pantano</name>
        <role>Soldier (uncredited)</role>
        <thumb>https://image.tmdb.org/t/p/original/pXR5aOovzm2OF8BvBuJ30j0wNGj.jpg</thumb>
      </actor>
      <actor>
        <name>Logan Pithyou</name>
        <role>Blast Technician (uncredited)</role>
        <thumb>https://image.tmdb.org/t/p/original/rtjXKbQHWjDSBEDd2HER8ijs1Ab.jpg</thumb>
      </actor>
      <actor>
        <name>Stuart Pollock</name>
        <role>Vindum Raah (uncredited)</role>
      </actor>
      <actor>
        <name>Raja</name>
        <role>Hero (uncredited)</role>
        <thumb>https://image.tmdb.org/t/p/original/1nbG9zOGqwhQ9EcZqClgQFuLMJ8.jpg</thumb>
      </actor>
      <actor>
        <name>Gareth Ruck</name>
        <role>Ops Centreworker (uncredited)</role>
        <thumb>https://image.tmdb.org/t/p/original/t6pi1fYbbyYAqje6eto8SuZZzxI.jpg</thumb>
      </actor>
      <actor>
        <name>Rhian Sheehan</name>
        <role>Engineer (uncredited)</role>
        <thumb>https://image.tmdb.org/t/p/original/eEMF0snLJvpE64RRt0Hvnu8oFN.jpg</thumb>
      </actor>
      <actor>
        <name>T. J. Storm</name>
        <role>Col. Quaritch's Mech Suit (uncredited)</role>
        <thumb>https://image.tmdb.org/t/p/original/kio8ukD9QyQEoLxzXOUwswZP5Rz.jpg</thumb>
      </actor>
      <actor>
        <name>Jodie Taylor</name>
        <role>Female Marine (uncredited)</role>
      </actor>
      <actor>
        <name>Alicia Vela-Bailey</name>
        <role>Ikran Clan Leader (uncredited)</role>
        <thumb>https://image.tmdb.org/t/p/original/kVuyn6sS7ZSBlXVjjxq0LSE3k4I.jpg</thumb>
      </actor>
      <actor>
        <name>Richard Whiteside</name>
        <role>Geologist (uncredited)</role>
        <thumb>https://image.tmdb.org/t/p/original/g6lB4GzULZuFJotXrjLWh1QB4YX.jpg</thumb>
      </actor>
      <actor>
        <name>Nikie Zambo</name>
        <role>Na'vi (uncredited)</role>
        <thumb>https://image.tmdb.org/t/p/original/ezRRJjH3o6ayHKI1Z6B70jhfaSe.jpg</thumb>
      </actor>
      <actor>
        <name>Julene Renee</name>
        <role>Ambient Room Tech / Troupe</role>
        <thumb>https://image.tmdb.org/t/p/original/gONOL0vTflEd5yH1x3hcr2maFV5.jpg</thumb>
      </actor>
    </movie>
    You can see the IMDB-ID, TMDB-ID, release date, sorttitle, mpaa rating, genres, origin country, ratings, plot of the movie, all main actors incl. a link to an image of the actor,... It is the complete content of the Moving Pictures, Kodi, MP2,... database that is related to this specific video. So when you have such an .nfo file you'll never need to do online lookups again for this movie...

Attachments

2.5 MB

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom