Mustayaluca 0.6.2.0 Final (12/01/2014 MP 1.6.x or later) (2 Viewers)

Martin Krans

May 27, 2012
Home Country
Netherlands Netherlands
I'm getting several missing labels with this skin. I get a lot of #skintranslation.translations.<field>.<label> on my screen when running MP. From what I understand, if in a translation file a label is missing, MP uses en.xml as fallback. So I checked the translations directory in the Mustayaluca folder. In the translations directory, I have an en.xml, en-GB.xml and an en-US.xml. In all those files, the labels that are not shown in MP appear to be specified normally, yet they are not shown.

Does anybody have an idea of what could be wrong perhaps?

Greetings,
Martin

Lbr_Lion

Extension Designer
July 19, 2008
Home Country
Netherlands Netherlands
I'm getting several missing labels with this skin. I get a lot of #skintranslation.translations.<field>.<label> on my screen when running MP.

Did you check in MediaPortal Configuration under Plugins (Process Plugins) or the SkinTranslations plugin is present and enabled?

Shangostar

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • December 27, 2009
    Somerset
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    Made a mod for the now playing screens to show clearart and spinning cdart.
    Nicked the code from Mr V's streamed MP mods so all thanks to him.

Removed the white background as it wasn't to my taste and I was trying to get a round cover using an image mask but couldn't figure it out for shit.

image.jpg

Attachments

• MyMusicPlayingNowLedVU.xml
      17.8 KB

CanadianEh

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • July 21, 2011
    Home Country
    United States of America United States of America
    Can anyone help me out here? I can't figure out what XML file or setting I would need to change. When viewing the radio station listings in Mustayaluca, the channel icons on the right do not scale to fit the window. I've attached a screenshot of my TV screen, where you can see the bottom of the font in the image is cut off, only displaying the dead center of the image.

I'm sure this is an easy scaling fix .. I think :)

Attachments

• 2012-07-05_11-22-34_332.jpg
      2012-07-05_11-22-34_332.jpg
      1.7 MB

blair_haynes

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • October 26, 2007
    Gisborne
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand
    Hi Guys

Any word out there if Mustayaluca will be officially updated to support the new version of MediaPortal 1.3.0 Alpha? Aside from user hacks, there has been no activity on this skin since 09/12/2011 which is a little concerning. I only wish I had the skills to do this myself or assist in some way as I think that this is a great skin.

With no activity on this skin and enahncements being made to the skin engine in MediaPortal 1.3.0A, I'm afraid we might be forced to make a choice between installing the new version and looking for a new skin or staying with version 1.2.3.

I'm curious to hear others comments.

Spragleknas

• Team MediaPortal
  • December 21, 2005
    Located
    Home Country
    Norway Norway
    PR has breen awall since january, so wouldn't hold my breath... Not the first time, so you'll never know... Would be nice if others would kick in with the dev of this skin...

Nephilim

Extension Developer
    February 8, 2007
    Home Country
    Italy Italy
    I hope PR return soon and will give us an update for MP 1.3.0A. I think Mustuyaluca is still the best skin for MP. Meanwhile, blair_haynes, you are our only hope.

Bye,
    Nephilim

Last edited:

dlarge500

Extension Designer
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 21, 2009
    NRW
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    I hope PR return soon and will give us an update for MP 1.3.0A. I think Mustuyaluca is still the best skin for MP. Meanwhile, blair_haynes, you are our only hope.

Bye,
    Nephilim

I think the only hope is near. I have make the Mustayaluca Skin ready for MP 1.3 and added WorldWeather 0.56 and ForTheRecord 1.7.0.0 support.

I have to edit a few files then i can release this Skin.;)

greetz dlarge

MyVideos_1.jpgMyVideos_Cast.jpgMyVideos_Castmovies.jpgMyVideos_IMDB.jpgTV.jpgSettingsTV.jpgWorldWeather_1.jpgWorldWeather_2.jpgWorldWeather_3.jpgWorldWeather_4.jpgWorldWeather_5.jpg

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom