Mustayaluca 0.6.2.0 Final (12/01/2014 MP 1.6.x or later) (2 Viewers)

dast414

Portal Member
October 7, 2009
Hey Maxx Power,

that exactly what I´m looking for. Great work, awesome.

Thank you very much.
dast

blair_haynes

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • October 26, 2007
    Gisborne
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand
    Only problem I can see is that when recording the red dot in front of the program name is half-covered by the the new tv preview screen (TV Guide).

Try this one instead...

Tell me, do you use the Worldweather plugin at all?

Doesn't everybody :)

What do you think about the possibility of doing some work on the skin to work with the latest version of WorldWeather? I have done some very basic changes which are here:

https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/...1-2-x-or-later-only.96228/page-49#post-859806

However this is about the extent of my abilities. I'd love to see intergrated into the Mustayaluca skin the ability to display the hourly weather for example.

What do you think???

Portal Pro
    January 11, 2005
    Very good news indeed....

I find the weather section works ok but selecting geoclock opens a blank screen and loading any live weather data maps is a no-go.

Regards.

blair_haynes

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • October 26, 2007
    Gisborne
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand
    Very good news indeed....

I find the weather section works ok but selecting geoclock opens a blank screen and loading any live weather data maps is a no-go.

Regards.

Yeah, version 5 is a huge improvement on 2.5 for users who use slightly more than the 5 day forcast. There were also isues with the sunrise and sunset calculations in 2.5 for users in the Southern Hemesphere. These have all been fixed in the new version.

Nephylim

Portal Member
    October 19, 2007
    Love your Skin, I used Monochrome till last week and like Mustayaluca even better.

My only Problem are the reflections on the Covers. I am more for the clean look and would like the removed.
    Is there an easy way to disable the reflections?

hardretro

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 11, 2011
    Home Country
    England England

Now that the latest version of 4TheRecord has hit RC, and no major changes can be expected... could we see an update to the skin to support this properly? All you get now is error messages pasted behind each screen and a few of the tv options wont even open due to some changes in the xml naming structure.

Rick164

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 7, 2006
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Love this skin, only thing I dislike is the default font size for the list view because it seems a bit too bold/big (not as sharp and clear as the rest of the skin).
    Adjustable font size for this would be great :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom