Mustayaluca 0.6.2.0 Final (12/01/2014 MP 1.6.x or later) (5 Viewers)

Ashley Needham

Portal Member
October 7, 2012
Home Country
United Kingdom United Kingdom
Hi,
Just incase anyone else is having the same issue as I had. If you are getting "#translation..." text throughout this skin, then try disabling and re-enabling the Translations plugin in MP config

Timothy Cobb

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 6, 2012
    Bellevue, Nebraska
    Home Country
    United States of America United States of America
    Hey Everyone. Generally i have taken full advantage of all the information this mediaportal forum has provided, but when trying to use Pandora with this skin, the best information i could find was "not supported". As such, i snagged the Default wide pandora files and stuck em in the mustayaluca skin directory and started hackin away. I am by far NOT a skinner, by any stretch of the imagination, so if you can improve on this, by all means. All i care is its working for me right now and figured i could share in case anyone else has the same dilemma :)

Just drop the 2 xml files in your mustayaluca skin directory, and drop the image in the media directory within the skin directory, and your golden.

And suddenly now it has started randomly skipping the songs after about 2-3 seconds...anyone want to give this a try and see what they can do with it?

Attachments

• pandora4mustayaluca.zip
      594.1 KB
    Last edited:

Timothy Cobb

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 6, 2012
    Bellevue, Nebraska
    Home Country
    United States of America United States of America
    is anyone else not able to view the weather map images from this skin (through world weather) the images work fine to preview withing mediaportal configuration, but just gives an empty white box when in mediaportal

Spragleknas

• Team MediaPortal
  • December 21, 2005
    Located
    Home Country
    Norway Norway
    Well, I could see if any @Designers or @Plugin and Skin Creator (Mod) are interested. (Sorry for nudging :D).

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom