Mustayaluca 0.6.2.0 Final (12/01/2014 MP 1.6.x or later) (1 Viewer)

skyper100

Portal Member
February 21, 2011
Home Country
Germany Germany
AW: Mustayaluca 0.3.1.181 Beta (MP 1.2.x or later only)

everything works fine, here. I choose all extensions in installer...no problems at all..

fitto

Portal Pro
July 6, 2007
Barcelona
Re: Mustayaluca 0.3.1.181 Beta (MP 1.2.x or later only)

Hi,

If all extensions selected, it hangs at TV-Series. Deselecting TV-Series and then installation finsihes with no errors. At the end, all extensions are installed but the skin is not there.
I've tried different times in different ways but always the same result.

Regards,

ysmp

Design Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • May 17, 2008
    Seoul.
    Home Country
    South Korea South Korea

some info ...

If you have Mustayaluca v0.3.0.166 Instaled alrady , then install new version ( -) tv series plagin ,all work fine .
    If you not have v03.0 instaled ,and just install the new version , No skin install.

Shadime

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 2, 2009
    Home Country
    Australia Australia

some info ...

If you have Mustayaluca v0.3.0.166 Instaled alrady , then install new version ( -) tv series plagin ,all work fine .
    If you not have v03.0 instaled ,and just install the new version , No skin install.

I have v0.3.0.166 and tried to install newest version. When it got to the installing Moving pictures it kept coming up with 'Mediaportal needs to be stopped' however it was stopped and it would not let me go any further. If I deselected Moving pictures the skin would not install. I have had to remove all traces of both versions and install the earlier version.

ysmp

Design Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • May 17, 2008
    Seoul.
    Home Country
    South Korea South Korea

I have v0.3.0.166 and tried to install newest version. When it got to the installing Moving pictures it kept coming up with 'Mediaportal needs to be stopped' however it was stopped and it would not let me go any further. If I deselected Moving pictures the skin would not install. I have had to remove all traces of both versions and install the earlier version.

wall ,obviously someting wrong with the installer ... from all the last 2 page users report defrent results for eache one ,
    better wait for new installer version....:confused:

Tmaniac

Portal Pro
    May 20, 2010
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands

i still have an issue with the last 3 added series / movies / pictures.

These are all enabled in the menu and in lastadded.

but they do not show up in the menu :(

emphatic

Design Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 25, 2006
    Alingsås
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden

i still have an issue with the last 3 added series / movies / pictures.

These are all enabled in the menu and in lastadded.

but they do not show up in the menu :(

2 things i noticed that are not working:
    The latest 3 added for Series and Movies don't show up

Enable them in LatestMediaHandler.

Emph

LatestMediaHandler is a standalone plugin. Did you enable them there?

Emph

Tmaniac

Portal Pro
    May 20, 2010
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands

Yes, that's what i meant by lastadded ;)

i even disabled them, regenerated menu, disabled them in menu, regenerated, closed configuration, enabled them in latestmediahandler, enabled them in menu, regenerated.

But nothing :(
    it only works for the music.

vuego

Documentation Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 5, 2006
    Göteborg
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden

I also got trouble with the installation of Mustayaluca v0.3.1.181.

1. If I deselect all plugins but Extensions, install finished but the skin is not listed at MediaPortal Configuration.
    2. If I select all plugins, installation fails at MP TV-Series:
    ************** Exception Text **************
    System.ArgumentOutOfRangeException: Value of '2' is not valid for 'Value'. 'Value' should be between 'minimum' and 'maximum'.
    Parameter name: Value
    at System.Windows.Forms.ProgressBar.set_Value(Int32 value)
    at MpeCore.Classes.SectionPanel.InstallSection.packageClass_FileInstalled(Object sender, InstallEventArgs e)
    at MpeCore.Classes.Events.FileInstalledEventHandler.Invoke(Object sender, InstallEventArgs e)
    at MpeCore.Classes.ActionType.ExtensionInstaller.Execute(PackageClass packageClass, ActionItem actionItem)
    at MpeCore.Classes.SectionPanel.InstallSection.InstallSection_Shown(Object sender, EventArgs e)
    at System.EventHandler.Invoke(Object sender, EventArgs e)
    at System.Windows.Forms.Form.OnShown(EventArgs e)
    at System.Windows.Forms.Form.CallShownEvent()
    at System.Windows.Forms.Control.InvokeMarshaledCallbackDo(ThreadMethodEntry tme)
    at System.Windows.Forms.Control.InvokeMarshaledCallbackHelper(Object obj)
    at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.runTryCode(Object userData)
    at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.RuntimeHelpers.ExecuteCodeWithGuaranteedCleanup(TryCode code, CleanupCode backoutCode, Object userData)
    at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.RunInternal(ExecutionContext executionContext, ContextCallback callback, Object state)
    at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.Run(ExecutionContext executionContext, ContextCallback callback, Object state)
    at System.Windows.Forms.Control.InvokeMarshaledCallback(ThreadMethodEntry tme)
    at System.Windows.Forms.Control.InvokeMarshaledCallbacks()
    3. If I select all but MP TV-Series, installation finishes successfully.

Edit: Looks like all of Mustayaluca is installed with the Moving Pictures checkbox. You can even choose to cancel the Moving Pictures installation to get only Mustayaluca installed.

Psycho Reptile

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 19, 2006
    Cambridge, England
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom

The MPEI was the first one I created so there were bound to be some problems :oops: MPEI is used as it's the preferred installer of the MP devs :p I have also experienced some problems with the installer on my two home HTPCs, it all seems related to the MP-TVSeries installer (includes two other installers), I'm trying to get to the bottom of it but need some help. All plugins should be installed by their own MPEI installers silently, so this may be part of the problem.

For those who have managed to get it to work, you can post any bugs here.
    :D

I have noticed that restarting the HTPC and installing Mustayaluca seems to fix the problem for me...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom