Mustayaluca 0.6.2.0 Final (12/01/2014 MP 1.6.x or later) (1 Viewer)

loc

Portal Pro
May 22, 2010
Gold Coast
Home Country
Australia Australia
Re: Mustayaluca 0.3.1.181 Beta (MP 1.2.x or later only)

Thanks for all the work that's been put into this skin its truly is one of the nicest skins available in my opinion!

I have an issue with videos link. I have added it to the menu but the link doesn't take me to the path i have set in MP configuration. I have looked but can't find where i can set the link manually. Once it took me to my music and the other time it comes up blank.

Cheers!

Did you by chance restart after installing the skin? My font on the basichome were all messed up and one plugin said wrong xml file when clicked until I restarted and everything was fine. Worth a try if you havent already.

Hi Ryan

Yeah i've rebooted it a number of times but i just can't seem to get it to point to the videos directory.

Cheers

spenca

Portal Pro
December 19, 2006
Home Country
Austria Austria

so the new version of the skin is working for some people? I have it installed on 3 computers.... no good on any of them... and I did not get any errors during install.

Same her not work ... :(

Hi all!

Same for me! Installed version 0.3.1.181 on MP 1.2.1 without tv-series and moving pictures, because they are already installed. Installer works without errors, but the skin is not showing in MP configuration. Also there is no folder in MPs skin folder. So where are all the skin files copied?? Anyone has a solution for that??

Greets!

Mario

Henkie Flits

Portal Pro
November 1, 2008
Home Country
Netherlands Netherlands

I would like to remove the "Playing Now:" part from the overlay on the skin because I think that is quite obvious. I want it to only show the artist name. Can anybody explain to me which files I should edit to make these small changes? Thanks in advance guys!
I found the solution myself today. I had to make some changes to "common.overlay.xml". Inow have it the way I like.

kjarrig

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • December 29, 2009
    Home Country
    Iceland Iceland

Could you send a screen shot how it looks now?

Kjartan

Henkie Flits

Portal Pro
    November 1, 2008
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands

Sure. Here is a screenshot. I just removed the "Playing Now" from the overlay on all screens because it was A. Obvious and B. often causing a scrolling line because the title got to long. These files are quite easy to edit with Notepad or Dreamweaver for example.

Attachments

• editOverlay.jpg
      editOverlay.jpg
      278.1 KB

kjarrig

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • December 29, 2009
    Home Country
    Iceland Iceland

Ok, thanks, I will look into the xml when I get home. I would like to have the artist, album name and song, I found it not a good idea to have the song with big letters and the artist in the right corner with small letters, would like to group it together in left corner.

Henkie Flits

Portal Pro
    November 1, 2008
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands

I know what you mean. I thought about that to...
    Maybe you can copy the overlay from the basichome minus (or with) the CD-cover. Just try it but make sure to make regular backups in case you need them. Good luck.

vuego

Documentation Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 5, 2006
    Göteborg
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden

Hi all!

Same for me! Installed version 0.3.1.181 on MP 1.2.1 without tv-series and moving pictures, because they are already installed. Installer works without errors, but the skin is not showing in MP configuration. Also there is no folder in MPs skin folder. So where are all the skin files copied?? Anyone has a solution for that??

Greets!

Mario

All Mustayaluca skin files is placed in the Moving Pictures option in the MPE installer file by mistake. You need to check Moving Pictures when installing (you can cancel the Moving Pictures installer if you wish) or Mustayaluca will not be installed.

vl002001

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • October 27, 2008

Edit: got the 5 day weather to work, but I noticed a box that says "position" is blank. Is there an option I'm missing?

The way it is now, the weather is really big and it totally dominates the fanart. Will there be an option for smaller size in the future?

Thanks!

catch22

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 28, 2006
    Sydney, Australia

I get a crash with this version installing.

See the end of this message for details on invoking
    just-in-time (JIT) debugging instead of this dialog box.

************** Exception Text **************
    System.ArgumentOutOfRangeException: Value of '2' is not valid for 'Value'. 'Value' should be between 'minimum' and 'maximum'.
    Parameter name: Value
    at System.Windows.Forms.ProgressBar.set_Value(Int32 value)
    at MpeCore.Classes.SectionPanel.InstallSection.packageClass_FileInstalled(Object sender, InstallEventArgs e)
    at MpeCore.Classes.Events.FileInstalledEventHandler.Invoke(Object sender, InstallEventArgs e)
    at MpeCore.Classes.ActionType.ExtensionInstaller.Execute(PackageClass packageClass, ActionItem actionItem)
    at MpeCore.Classes.SectionPanel.InstallSection.InstallSection_Shown(Object sender, EventArgs e)
    at System.EventHandler.Invoke(Object sender, EventArgs e)
    at System.Windows.Forms.Form.OnShown(EventArgs e)
    at System.Windows.Forms.Form.CallShownEvent()
    at System.Windows.Forms.Control.InvokeMarshaledCallbackDo(ThreadMethodEntry tme)
    at System.Windows.Forms.Control.InvokeMarshaledCallbackHelper(Object obj)
    at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.runTryCode(Object userData)
    at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.RuntimeHelpers.ExecuteCodeWithGuaranteedCleanup(TryCode code, CleanupCode backoutCode, Object userData)
    at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.RunInternal(ExecutionContext executionContext, ContextCallback callback, Object state)
    at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.Run(ExecutionContext executionContext, ContextCallback callback, Object state)
    at System.Windows.Forms.Control.InvokeMarshaledCallback(ThreadMethodEntry tme)
    at System.Windows.Forms.Control.InvokeMarshaledCallbacks()

************** Loaded Assemblies **************
    mscorlib
    Assembly Version: 2.0.0.0
    Win32 Version: 2.0.50727.4927 (NetFXspW7.050727-4900)
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.NET/Framework/v2.0.50727/mscorlib.dll
    ----------------------------------------
    MpeInstaller
    Assembly Version: 1.2.1.0
    Win32 Version: 1.2.1.0
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Program%20Files/Team%20MediaPortal/MediaPortal/MpeInstaller.exe
    System.Windows.Forms
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Windows.Forms/2.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Windows.Forms.dll
    System

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom