Mustayaluca 0.6.2.0 Final (12/01/2014 MP 1.6.x or later) (3 Viewers)

zicoz

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 3, 2006
    Home Country
    Norway Norway
    Re: Mustayaluca 0.3.1.181 Beta (MP 1.2.x or later only)

I'm using the MultiShortcuter to launch some programs and scripts from within Mediaportal, it works great, but as far as I can tell the only way to add MultiShortcuter items to the Basic Home through the editor is to use some other plugin and then go in and manually edit the Basichome.xml file afterwards.

But when doing this means that I have to do the manual editing each time I generate a new Basic Home file.

Is there a better way to do this, or can that be added in the future?

Psycho Reptile

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 19, 2006
    Cambridge, England
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom

- The "left" menu is visible over poster in Subcentral subtitle downloader, triggered from TV Series or Moving Pictures.
    - The big 16:9 information in bottom of Video OSD is pretty obsolete in front of a 16:9 video, better go with resolution here.
    Fixed SubCentral menu. OSD changed to resolution, audio channels added.

- Limit or enlarge the box for series description so the bottom line doesnt get cut when selecting a series.
    - The actual rating numbers hover in space not accompanied by stars unless they are round numbers. Here it's 9,6, 9(,0)/10 would have stars.
    - The reflection over the poster takes up more than half the width at the top, should be shrunk (a lot).
    - The font, while being very clear, isn't blocksized, so you got moving clocks and list anomalities when small letters like 1 are involved. Maybe there's another similar blocksized font out there...
    Ratings work fine for me, including decimals (I'm running latest SVN)
    Poster reflection reduced, opacity increased and some minor improvements to thumb bg made.
    Not sure what you mean by "blocksized" fonts causing anomalities?
    I'll try and fine tune description size when I get a chance to skin on my 1080 display.

2. It's got a lot of labels that were not mapped (?) - i get placeholders' names instead (#skintranslation...). And I get these everywhere - Moving Pictures, TV Series, YouTube.FM, etc.
    3. I like how videos are played full screen in background in YouTube.Fm, but couldn't find a single way to just watch a video there - it kept showing list of videos on top of currently playing one, or details about currently playing music video. WTF?
    2. You need to make sure the Skin Translations plugin is installed.
    3. Red button on your remote if you have one. New version will have buttons for this in the skin.

Just wondering if community mods is supported by this skin... I would like to make a MediaSlayer.xml plus a few others that are required...
    Go for it...

Loving this skin, is there any chance we'll get support for the Yr weather plugin in the next revision?
    Yes, and BBCWeather and World Weather and a few others incl. MyFilms.

Is is possible to add the clearArt layout in TVseries like xbmc?
    Better ask for that to be implemented into the MP-TVSeries plugin.

ryan20021982

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 27, 2008
    USA
    Home Country
    United States of America United States of America

emphatic

Design Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 25, 2006
    Alingsås
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden

Is is possible to add the clearArt layout in TVseries like xbmc?
    Better ask for that to be implemented into the MP-TVSeries plugin.

It's implemented in MP-TVSeries, but not as far as it fetching the clearart files. But the skin needs to add it to the video OSD for it to show in Mustayaluca. Not sure where layout wise it would fit in though.

I just have to ask, is there going to be an overhaul of the Basic Home in the future or are you going to go with the one currently included. I'm afraid I lack the skill myself to recreate the mock-ups I did as "the real deal", so if anyone is up to the task *hint* I'd be very lucky to see something in that direction (vertical with horizontal submenus, sorta like Avalon).

Emph

cruse

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • November 7, 2007
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    AW: Re: Mustayaluca 0.3.1.181 Beta (MP 1.2.x or later only)

Thanks for all the fixes and improvements PR!

Ratings work fine for me, including decimals (I'm running latest SVN)

Ratings work fine for me as well, what I'm trying to say is that the ratings with decimals (besides ,0) don't have the 5 star icons.

Not sure what you mean by "blocksized" fonts causing anomalities?

The letters 0 and 1 for example have a different width, so in a list where there are tracks 10 and 11, the list is not aligned vertically. Item 10 is more indented than 11 because of the width of 0. Due to the different widths of letters, the clocks "wander", best visible with time left in video OSD. The clock jumps left and right depending on letter width.

Courier New for example is a blocksized font, with letter by letter aligned. But then again Courier New is pretty ugly compared to the font you are using.

This is just a very very minor point. More food for thought territory than an actual request.

Thanks again!

BrokenLeg

December 2, 2011
    Home Country

Hi,

I have a small problem. I'll will try to explain as best I can.

I have this theme installed with the current MP 1.2. Atm my movies and all its infos are loading fine, but for some reason, certain movies will not load. I will just get the "Loading..." thing up come once I press play.

Though movies play fine.

I've checked if its just specific folder related but it's not. The problem seems to be random movies. As far as I can tell.

Sorry if I can't offer anymore info.

If someone can help me out or just tell me how I can check for problems. That would be appreciated. Thank you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom