Mustayaluca Feature Requests or Enhancement? (1 Viewer)

dlarge500

Extension Designer
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 21, 2009
    NRW
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Hi together,

Please post feature request here:D[DOUBLEPOST=1380758042][/DOUBLEPOST]Feature requests from emphatic
    1 - A way to add movies to Trakt Watch List, either with a button in Movie Details or with a context menu.
    2 - Being able to use the categories in Basic Home for Moving Pictures (or is this not possible for the plugin?) using the Basic Home editor
    3 - Being able to use Downloaded Videos as a category in Online Videos directly from the editor

Last edited:

TiboTv

Portal Pro
    June 22, 2009
    Home Country
    Belgium Belgium
    Hi,

Great skin! Similar to my prefered skin StreamedMP but lighter in design
    Improve music full screen to add best album track, artist info, ... like titan and streamedMP music full screen

Thank you!

emphatic

Design Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 25, 2006
    Alingsås
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    In TV-Series, I get the following (irrelevant) logos for a 720p, 5.1 Dolby Digital mkv file:

mp4, ISO

Is there no logo available for mkv and mp4 is used instead, or why are these two shown?

Emph

dlarge500

Extension Designer
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 21, 2009
    NRW
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    i have add new Logorules for subtitles and correct video codecs, big thanks for your request.

Last edited:

juro

Portal Pro
    March 23, 2009
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    hi, I tested the skin in a very early phase, and decided not to use it, i just read about the new version and gave him a chance. I would say, I am impressed and that is my new favourite skin. due to the used font ( only big capitals) in some cases the readability is not so fine. Anyway I mess some skinfiles: Score Center, fritz box manager. Are they available somewhere?

I just want to create my own menu. I miss the filter selection in moving pictures. Is this nit included. ? In Stremead mp this is possible?

Last edited:

dlarge500

Extension Designer
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 21, 2009
    NRW
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    hi,

sorry but this plugins i don`t use. The next Version will support MailTip, Worldclock and UpdateControl Plugin. You can make this plugins by yourself and i can add this too the Mustayaluca installer.:cool:

You mean this Filter settings in Movpic on my Screen?

movpic filter.jpg

juro

Portal Pro
    March 23, 2009
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    ok, unfortunately I am not familiar in skinning

yes I mean this filers. I created my own filters for moving pictures and tv series which I then can assign directly with a menu entry using the Streamed MP Menu editor

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom