Mustayaluca Feature Requests or Enhancement? (2 Viewers)

emphatic

Design Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 25, 2006
    Alingsås
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    When you open Online Videos in TITAN and StreamedMP, the default value to the Update All Sites question is OK, in this skin it's NO. Can you please change it to OK to be consistent for all skins? I think the same applies to more of these prompts as well...

Emph

dlarge500

Extension Designer
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 21, 2009
    NRW
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    ok, unfortunately I am not familiar in skinning

yes I mean this filers. I created my own filters for moving pictures and tv series which I then can assign directly with a menu entry using the Streamed MP Menu editor

ah ok, sorry this feature is not implemented in the Mustayaluca Skin Editor. I will speak with ltfearme, he make this Editor for a long time.

@emphatic

thx, i will change this.

Last edited:

juro

Portal Pro
    March 23, 2009
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    ok, unfortunately I am not familiar in skinning

yes I mean this filers. I created my own filters for moving pictures and tv series which I then can assign directly with a menu entry using the Streamed MP Menu editor

ah ok, sorry this feature is not implemented in the Mustayaluca Skin Editor. I will speak with ltfearne, he make this Editor for a long time.

Hi DLarge500, this would be great and makes absolutely sense. You then have the possibility to create your own menus. I use this feature in combination with series and movies for adults and children.

I assume that this couldn't be a big thing. The homeeditor is quite similar to the editor of Streamed MP.

Thanks in advance.

BR

JuRo

emphatic

Design Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 25, 2006
    Alingsås
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    The Live TV OSD (that you bring up with F9 or "i" on the remote) is too small for my taste compared with the regular Video OSD. Could you add a Live TV OSD size setting into the Mustayaluca settings (where you choose EPG rows etc) so we can choose to use the Video OSD for Live TV, please?

Or if it could be animated to pop up an info window when you press OK when it's visible to show EPG info?

Emph

dlarge500

Extension Designer
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 21, 2009
    NRW
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    hi, i think a bigger TVOSD is a good idea but the TV Description you can see if you put up or down on your Remote. I willl look at this.;)

juro

Portal Pro
    March 23, 2009
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    hi dlarge500, regarding the homeeditor, did you have the chance to speak with ltfearne?

BR Juro

dlarge500

Extension Designer
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 21, 2009
    NRW
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    sorry but i don`t have speak with Damien on the Weekend. I have worked on MailTip and UpdateControl Plugin support. I will definitely discuss the week.

emphatic

Design Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 25, 2006
    Alingsås
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    Would it be possible to turn off FanArt in OnlineVideos? It's just random, and looks kinda bad, especially when (for some reason) album covers are used and stretched to 16:9. Or do I need to change a setting in FanArtHandler?

Edit:

The media icons in TV-Series aren't consistently shown. For example, sometimes the 720p flag is missing in Mustayaluca, and sometimes it's the 16:9 one, even though when I play the episode and hit Info, these both icons are shown in the info panel.

Emph

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom