• mvCentral.dll.zip
      762.1 KB

123vak123

Portal Pro
    December 13, 2010
    Minsk
    Home Country
    Belarus Belarus
    Hello. I wanted to little edit the plugin: add data to the MediaPortal the date of death / disbanded of the group and change the separator for genres. Since I am absolutely not a programmer, I made the changes similar to the data on the birth / formation of the group. I took the source files here: andrewjswan/mvcentral and edited three files: GUIMain.cs, GUImvPlaylist.cs, Localization.cs. I realized my desires and plugin works fine. But at the same time I lost information about the latest files in the LatestMediaHandler. What could be the problem? I am attaching the logs of the original and revised versions, as well as variants of the edited files.

Attachments

• Edited files.ZIP
      430.3 KB
    • Logs_EDITED_version_(NOT_WORK_LMH).zip
      368.9 KB
    • Logs_ORIGINAL_version_(ALL_WORK).zip
      333.3 KB

ajs

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • February 29, 2008
    Kyiv
    Home Country
    Ukraine Ukraine
    and change the separator for genres
    Bad idea ...
    But at the same time I lost information about the latest files in the LatestMediaHandler. What could be the problem?
    Code:
    24-Feb-2021 19:56:35 Error [       RefreshWorker]: OnDoWork: System.MissingMethodException: Метод не найден: "Cornerstone.Database.CustomTypes.RelationList`2<mvCentral.Database.DBTrackInfo,mvCentral.Database.DBArtistInfo> mvCentral.Database.DBTrackInfo.get_ArtistInfo()".
       в LatestMediaHandler.LatestMvCentralHandler.GetLatestMusic(Boolean _onStartUp)
       в LatestMediaHandler.LatestMvCentralHandler.GetLatestMediaInfo(Boolean _onStartUp)
       в LatestMediaHandler.RefreshWorker.OnDoWork(DoWorkEventArgs e)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom