mvCentral - Music Videos Plugin (Stable) (3 Viewers)

trevor

Portal Pro
October 17, 2006
Chelmsford
Home Country
United Kingdom United Kingdom
hi trevor
short info
1.0.3.421 (titan) functions all ok, no errors yet been discovered.
only a few small design corrections with respect to x / y axes.
looks very good. (y)

Cheers, was hoping to have it out by now but got sidetracked upgrading my Dev and Live systems to SSD drives - the live box going though a complete rebuild currently - still have 5 days before back to work so should be ok to release before the end of the year :)

Joe Pizza

Portal Member
July 5, 2011
Home Country
Netherlands Netherlands
Hoi MVcentral people,

I have a problem for a while on 1 computer. I have a new mediaportal + StreamedMP setup with MVcentral. The problem is when I start MV central I don't see anything (black screen). I only can see the side menu. It's not possible to close MVcentral then and I have to use ctrl, alt + del. Now is the strange thing that I use my laptop with the same configuration and it works perfect. I read the Log and it gives a error in (TheVideoThumbCreator). I don't understand it why it gives on my mediacentre this problem and on my laptop not. I put both logs in this thread. I hope someone can help my. When it works I really love the plugin.

Thanks already,
Joe

trevor

Portal Pro
October 17, 2006
Chelmsford
Home Country
United Kingdom United Kingdom
Hoi MVcentral people,

I have a problem for a while on 1 computer. I have a new mediaportal + StreamedMP setup with MVcentral. The problem is when I start MV central I don't see anything (black screen). I only can see the side menu. It's not possible to close MVcentral then and I have to use ctrl, alt + del. Now is the strange thing that I use my laptop with the same configuration and it works perfect. I read the Log and it gives a error in (TheVideoThumbCreator). I don't understand it why it gives on my mediacentre this problem and on my laptop not. I put both logs in this thread. I hope someone can help my. When it works I really love the plugin.

Thanks already,
Joe

Hi Joe,

From the logs I see you are using 2 differnet version of MvC, on the bad system you have 1.0.4.435 which is designed only for MP 1.3beta or greater. The system marked as good is using version 1.0.3.415 which is for 1.2.x.

What MP releases do you have on both systems?

Really need to see the mediaportal.log and error.log files that go with each log.

Thanks

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom