mvCentral - Music Videos Plugin (Stable) (1 Viewer)

trevor

Portal Pro
October 17, 2006
Chelmsford
Home Country
United Kingdom United Kingdom
aha ! ok thanks
Hi,

Sorry for lack of feedback recently but into last 6 weeks of a major banking platform upgrade and been on 15hr days + for past 4mths or so.

The mvc forums have always been relatively quiet, never sure if lack of interest or hopefully just little to complain about :) each release has about 5000+ downloads so hopefully not the former.

I have seen the posts and did the skin amendments you posted, thanks for those.

As for you question I take it you mean the each view for each is remembered? I will need to check but it should do that.

Thanks

Dadeo

Docs Group Manager
  • Premium Supporter
  • November 26, 2006
    Himalayas, India
    Home Country
    Canada Canada
    hopefully just little to complain about :)
    That's the case for me. I use MVC quite a lot and not only no complaints, but great joy. :D My only issue is managing to get new vids downloaded via YouTube FM plugin to auto match and appear in MVC, but that is often more a result of the crappy way vids are named on YT than any issue in MVC!

TalkingBull

Portal Member
    June 22, 2009
    I have no idea why but for some reason, whenever I install this plugin, it crashes MediaPortal. It didn't used to do this and I can't figure out what has changed that causes it...

It will either crash the config utility when I attempt to load it under plugins and it will keep MP from loading if I attempt to launch the program once the plugin has been installed.

At one point, I thought to kill the database that was built when the plugin worked and I was able to load it but when I attempted to import the folders and create a new database, the same problem came back.

If anyone knows how to fix this, please help!

trevor

Portal Pro
    October 17, 2006
    Chelmsford
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    Hi,

I cant reproduce this currently, can you please enable debug level logging in MP confoguration, and clear all logs the run again after killing the DB, you say this allows you run up till the import starting - If you could zip up all logs files and attach I will have a look.

Thanks

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom