mvCentral - Music Videos Plugin (Stable) (4 Viewers)

trevor

Portal Pro
October 17, 2006
Chelmsford
Home Country
United Kingdom United Kingdom
Ah....not good. I will scan the MP changes - hopfully something simple.

Currently out of the country so will be a couple of weeks before I can look at it...final phase of a 2 yr project coming to end this weekend so hopfully will get some normality back into my life.

Thanks

trevor

Portal Pro
October 17, 2006
Chelmsford
Home Country
Cheers Seb, thanks for this - if let me know the exact changes I will update the project.

Not sure if I gave you commit rights to the project but can do if you feel like updating it in my absance.

Thanks again

Sebastiii

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • November 12, 2007
    France
    Home Country
    France France
    Cheers Seb, thanks for this - if let me know the exact changes I will update the project.

Not sure if I gave you commit rights to the project but can do if you feel like updating it in my absance.

Thanks again

Sure but not sure if the change was ok, i mean the project mvcentral need cleanup for me because i use direct dll (from external folder) and in project we have most of link to other project (non loaded like movpic / tvseries etc.) also in build process, it seems to use tvseries dll but not sure if it's correct :)

Last change was about ILMerge that need to be updated for NET4, so i change it and also change merge.bat (but even here i need to copy ILMerge and merge.bat to release folder manually to launch it).

So i think i can change project to do it in auto like it does for movpic etc. :)

So i think that i have do in local sounds good but don't want to break your stuff :) (i can submit a path or eventually commit, we can always revert it :).

mohawk

Portal Member
    August 8, 2006
    Germany
    Hi Trevor,
    I'm working on some skin files and would like to display the Album image on the Track view. Since the property is the same for Album and Track (#mvCentral.VideoImg), I'm not sure if this is possible at all. But maybe i missed something or am simply to stupid:confused:.
    I think it would be the best if i had a property called#mvCentral.AlbumImg that points to the Album the Track is in. If anybody has an idea please give me a hint.

Think this is doable???

Many Thanks.

trevor

Portal Pro
    October 17, 2006
    Chelmsford
    Home Country
    Hi Trevor,
    I'm working on some skin files and would like to display the Album image on the Track view. Since the property is the same for Album and Track (#mvCentral.VideoImg), I'm not sure if this is possible at all. But maybe i missed something or am simply to stupid:confused:.
    I think it would be the best if i had a property called#mvCentral.AlbumImg that points to the Album the Track is in. If anybody has an idea please give me a hint.

Think this is doable???

Many Thanks.

Hi Mohawk,

Sorry for the slow response, the project I was working has finished so will now start on MvC again, a lot to do.

I will look at this, will just to add an additional property(s) to hold links to images linked to the track.

Thanks

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom