My Anime 2 (3 Viewers)

psymon2

October 22, 2009
Home Country
I seem to be always getting a 'LoginFailed' error every time it tries to connect to AniDB.

Any help would be appreciated :)

Anime2error.jpg

buddman

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • October 9, 2008
    TX
    Home Country
    United States of America United States of America
    Off topic question, but why doesn't this plugin get its own section in the forums? It appears to be popular enough now...

yhoogi

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • March 9, 2008
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    I seem to be always getting a 'LoginFailed' error every time it tries to connect to AniDB.

Any help would be appreciated :)

As there are several potential causes, I would suggest you check the following:
    • Password and LOGIN are case sensitive
    • Please check if you have the ICSharpCode.SharpZipLib.dll 0.85 installed (described in several locations)
    • The logfile for the Anime plugin should normally give also some further indications

Cheers,

lwerndly

Portal Pro
    January 14, 2008
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    Ifrit30 said:
    Could you also extend the view function, please? Like plan to watch, watching, unseen/unwatched and so on, so you can manually add these things.
    Theres only a few like All, favorites, completed, new season.

I have created Issue #124
    This will allow the user to create and apply their own tags to groups.
    And then filter the view by those tags.

BeeJay said:
    Hey Guys, just a quick heads up that the skin Black Glass s\now supports Anime2. This is a great skin and very readable from distance on an old set (like I have) as well as just plain gorgeous in anyones language!

I'll check it out and hopefully extend support for it in the release coming in the next few days (as the next release has some significant skin additions)

buddman said:
    Off topic question, but why doesn't this plugin get its own section in the forums? It appears to be popular enough now...

I don't think this plugin is quite yet in the same realm as the more popular plugins :)

tgxiii

Portal Pro
    November 17, 2008
    Hey devs, just wanted to express my appreciation for this plug-in again. Thanks for all your hard work! This plug-in definitely enhances my anime viewing experience.

psymon2

October 22, 2009
    Home Country
    • Please check if you have the ICSharpCode.SharpZipLib.dll 0.85 installed (described in several locations)
    • The logfile for the Anime plugin should normally give also some further indications

Cheers,

Thanks for the help but unfortunately it didn't work :(
    I also waited 24 hours before trying again like suggested in past posts.... same results.

Here is my log file.
    View attachment 49317

bert_r

Portal Pro
    April 7, 2009
    Home Country
    Belgium Belgium

Cheers,

Thanks for the help but unfortunately it didn't work :(
    I also waited 24 hours before trying again like suggested in past posts.... same results.

Here is my log file.
    View attachment 49317

According to your log file you have problems to access the anidb website: "The operation has timed out".
    Make sure the connection details are correct (server: api.anidb.info, port: 9000), and that your firewall and/or router doesn't block the connection.

pur_berger

Super User
  • Team MediaPortal
  • Super User
  • May 14, 2007
    Vienna
    Home Country
    Austria Austria
    2.1.1 RC1

-> When matching a File manually to a Series it is not shown afterwards but gone from the List
    -> Series Information - the Genre (at least in the Black Glas skin) has more than one line which leads to a misplaced separatorline to the text
    -> did someone have a chance to check the logs I have posted regarding the crash (shutdown) of MP when going back from Series information? In the RC1 the MP stays open but does not respond to the Arrow keys anymore - only the Back Command is working. Is this only me? Ah - yes - I use the "Back" function of my Harmony

lwerndly

Portal Pro
    January 14, 2008
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    When matching a File manually to a Series it is not shown afterwards but gone from the List

I tried this from the Utilities screen and the Episode view, and it seems to work fine for me.
    Anything you are doing differently?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom