My Anime 3 (1 Viewer)

Game_dude

Portal Pro
February 28, 2006
Indiana
Home Country
United States of America United States of America
Is there anything I can do to the Streamedmp skin files to get this to work with Titan?

Game_dude

Portal Pro
February 28, 2006
Indiana
Home Country
Thanks! That worked. Though looks like I'll still have to edit some of the files ha ha. Figured someone would have already created one :D

freekie

Portal Member
April 25, 2008
Many thanks for a fantastic plugin. I use it more than any of the others and it just seems to get better and better.

However I do have a problem running it in Mepo 1.3 Beta.

After much head scratching, I seem to have narrowed down a problem that I have to the My Anme 3 plugn.

On resuming after sleep, if My Anime 3 has been used, then the Mediaportal screen is frozen and unresponsive, requiring a Ctrl-Alt-Del and stopping the Mediaportal process in task manager. Followed by restarting Mediaportal again.

If any other plugins, for example Moving Pictures, or My TV Series have been used then Mediaportal resumes correctly as long as My Anime 3 has not been used.

I was so relieved to finally trace the problem, it was driving me mad, but at the same time quite gutted that the plugin that I use the most was the cause.

The error that is logged is:
[ERROR][MPMain(1)]: Exception :confused:ystem.UnauthorizedAccessException: Access to the path 'C:\Program Files (x86)\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\MediaPortal.xml' is denied.
at System.IO.__Error.WinIOError(Int32 errorCode, String maybeFullPath)

Last edited:

lwerndly

Portal Pro
January 14, 2008
Home Country
Australia Australia
On resuming after sleep, if My Anime 3 has been used, then the Mediaportal screen is frozen and unresponsive, requiring a Ctrl-Alt-Del and stopping the Mediaportal process in task manager. Followed by restarting Mediaportal again.

If any other plugins, for example Moving Pictures, or My TV Series have been used then Mediaportal resumes correctly as long as My Anime 3 has not been used.

Thanks for the feedback...
I have raised the following issue if you want to track it
http://code.google.com/p/jmm/issues/detail?id=371

Hopefully I have time to look at it in the next week or so.

Game_dude

Portal Pro
February 28, 2006
Indiana
Home Country
Me again LOL I have another question. Is there an way to backup our database? I have a lot of custom groups etc..

lwerndly

Portal Pro
January 14, 2008
Home Country
Australia Australia
Me again LOL I have another question. Is there an way to backup our database? I have a lot of custom groups etc..

Sqlite - you can just copy the db3 file
SQL Server - use SQL Management Studio to make a backup
MySQL - use a tool like NaviCat to make a backup

And yes there is already an issue to automate backups :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom