Super User
  • Team MediaPortal
  • Super User
  • May 14, 2007
    Vienna
    Home Country
    Austria Austria
    Hello Everyone,

My name is ElementalCrisis and I'm one of the staff members on this project. Yhoogi is correct and we've released an update for My Anime 3, version 3.6.0.4 which is currently available on our website, http://jmediamanager.org/downloads, I also suggest reading the 3.6 blog post for a quick rundown on some of the new features, http://jmediamanager.org/version-3-6-brings-speed-and-streaming/. The download here will be updated, Leo has been swamped with work so instead of making our My Anime 3 users wait, we uploaded it to our site so they can benefit from the new additions and bug fixes.

We're actually looking for a some help from the MediaPortal community, one of the things we did not get to do with this update is update the skins that are still available. Here are the skins that had been previously supported by My Anime 3.

• aMPed
    • Avallonis
    • Avalon
    • DefaultWide
    • StreamedMP
    • Titan
    • XFactor
    However it seems not all of those skins are updated anymore and from our testing only the following skins still work. Also it seems DefaultWide was replaced with DefaultWideHD which is also currently not supported.

• Avalon
    • StreamedMP
    • Titan

Avallanche is completely supporting MyAnime3. Still you are right - there is not much development happening - I only maintain my Theme File (Dirty Paper) and try to keep it up to date with new skin features developed. But as i can't provide installer these are to download from my dropBox share (it's only replacing xml's after all)

What I would rely like to see is a plugin for MP2 - it's currently on a very godd road and having MyAnime onboard would be nice.

ElementalCrisis

Portal Pro
    September 4, 2016
    Home Country
    United States of America United States of America
    @Rick164 that would be great, we're always looking for more coders. Join our Discord server and send me a message and we can get the ball rolling. :)

In regards to MediaPortal 2 support, Leo has mentioned it before and I'd know many users would love to see it and while I can tell you that it will be supported, I don't havs a timeframe for that at the moment.

pur_berger

Super User
  • Team MediaPortal
  • Super User
  • May 14, 2007
    Vienna
    Home Country
    Austria Austria
    @Rick164 that would be great, we're always looking for more coders. Join our Discord server and send me a message and we can get the ball rolling. :)

In regards to MediaPortal 2 support, Leo has mentioned it before and I'd know many users would love to see it and while I can tell you that it will be supported, I don't havs a timeframe for that at the moment.

I know - but as KODI Support is here already ...

ElementalCrisis

Portal Pro
    September 4, 2016
    Home Country
    United States of America United States of America
    Nakamori, the Kodi plugin was developed by BigRetroMike who at the time was just a community member who wanted Kodi support. Anyone with the skills could start on My Anime 3 for MediaPortal 2.

pur_berger

Super User
  • Team MediaPortal
  • Super User
  • May 14, 2007
    Vienna
    Home Country
    Austria Austria
    Hm - since the Update the HidenMenue Item "Continue Watching" is not working anymore ...

upload_2016-9-5_11-1-52.png

Throwing you back to the main menue

Rick164

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 7, 2006
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    For StreamedMP that is on the right side menu but indeed throws it back somewhere else here as well, however it does works in the list itself so looks to be skin related:

https://github.com/japanesemediaman...Plugin3/Skins/StreamedMP/Anime3_Main.xml#L543

Code:
    <control>
              <description>Continue Watching...</description>
              <type>button</type>
              <id>920</id>
              <label>Continue Watching...</label>
              <onleft>50</onleft>
              <onright>50</onright>
              <onup>4</onup>
              <ondown>921</ondown>
    </control>

When calling the below function it will log an error:

https://github.com/japanesemediaman...f6ae15/MyAnimePlugin3/MA3WindowManager.cs#L71

[2016-09-05 17:09:17,260] [Error ] [MPMain ] [ERROR] - Windowmanager: can't load newWindow

@ElementalCrisis want me to create a new issue on github for this one with some more details?

// Update

Might have found an issue and testing now, there are duplicate IDs here:

https://github.com/japanesemediaman...e672d36c82/MyAnimePlugin3/Constants.cs#L62-63

public static readonly int NEWS = 6113;
    public static readonly int WATCHING = 6113;

Also ContinueWatchingWindow.cs wasn't included in the VS project and looks to have some errors (mainly old references no longer used) :)

// Update 2

Applied changes and works on the dev box here, created PR for review :)

https://github.com/japanesemediamanager/MyAnime3/pull/35

Last edited:

Rick164

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 7, 2006
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Been bug hunting today and more fixes are incoming once approved :) , like @ElementalCrisis mentioned the skin files needs some TLC and some feedback would be great to see where we are with the current ones.
    So if you spot errors in your favorite skin which preferably isn't a very dated one it's best to do it the same way @pur_berger did and include a screenshot including some extra info like:

- MyAnime3 version
    - Skin version
    - Mediaportal version

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom