My Emulator 2: Game Emulators set up (1 Viewer)

ratboyz

Portal Pro
March 5, 2008
Sorry for this new thread but i can't seem to get any help. (i thought that's what forums are for)
Iv'e Already posted on how to get My Emulators 2 working on the main window of MediaPortal 1.3.0.
I go onto Play my games but it dosent start up it stays in MediaPortals main page but if i go to plug-ins
and go to My Emulator 2 it works. I just need to know how to set the plug-in to work in MediaPotals Main Menu.
Also when it comes to the emulators, i checked out the forum on emulators set-up but it was with the old My Emulator. I cant find anything on setting up gamecube emulator. I know this is long winded, but i can't seem to get any help. If somebody could start a new thead on setting up emulators for My Emulators 2 that would be Great!!
Thanks again
Hope somebody can help me:confused:

legnod

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 24, 2011
    Stuttgart
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    You need to add a item to the main menu of MP. Inside basichome configurator select the "emulators2.xml" file as target for the new menu item and it should work. for gamecube you can use the dolphin emulator which is also for WII games. if you have problems to get emulators running, i think you should look at the emulators website because MP only starts the emulators with some parameters.

ratboyz

Portal Pro
    March 5, 2008
    Thank you for your help!!!
    I have the gamecube emulator working but not in MediAPortal. If somebody has dolphin working in MediaPortal can they let me know what is the config. setup in my Emulators 2.
    Thanks again for your help:)

legnod

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 24, 2011
    Stuttgart
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    You just have to start dolphin (dolphin.exe) emulator with "/b" and "/e" as parameter entered inside the emulators config. For me this is working fine!

ratboyz

Portal Pro
    March 5, 2008
    Sorry i dont know what you mean on this. Inside basichome configurator select the "emulators2.xml" file as target for the new menu item and it should work
    Can you please tell me how to do this
    Thanksundefined

ratboyz

Portal Pro
    March 5, 2008
    Sorry i dont know what you mean on this. Inside basichome configurator select the "emulators2.xml" file as target for the new menu item and it should work
    Can you please tell me how to do this.

legnod

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 24, 2011
    Stuttgart
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Which skin do you use? You should have an Editor for this skin to edit the basic home menu layout.

The editor of my skin (streamedmp) looks like this:

emulator_basichome.png

Your Skin editor may look different, but the configuration of the menu should be similar.
    Watch out for an button where you can select xml files as target for the menu item and click it.

emulator_basichome_2.png

If you see the xml files, select "emulators2" and type in the needed Information.
    After adding the menu item make sure that you save everything correctly. if you have further problems with editing your basichome menu, you should read the wiki pages and faq`s of your installed skin.

ratboyz

Portal Pro
    March 5, 2008
    Can you please tell me how to do this.[DOUBLEPOST=1353625143][/DOUBLEPOST]Sorry i dont know what you mean on this. Inside basichome configurator select the "emulators2.xml" file as target for the new menu item and it should work
    Can you please tell me how to do this.

ratboyz

Portal Pro
    March 5, 2008
    Thanks Works Now. Still cant get gamecube emulater to work in MediaPortal i must not be filling in all the requirements needed to get this to work.
    Can somebody please tell me step by step on how to setup this emulator in My Emulator 2.
    Thanks again for everybodys help:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom