My Films cant find my movies (1 Viewer)

jay_galway

Portal Pro
January 24, 2007
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi I created a AMT database and it appears fine in Media Portal, the problem I am having is the movies wont play, it says insert movie number 3 etc. So assume my XML is not pointing to the location of the movie directory? If so what part of the XML do I need to set.

Also, dont know if this helps, I full exported DVD copies on a single large HDD. So they have a directory structure as follows:

F:
<movie name>
<VIDEO_TS>
<AUDIO_TS>

Thanks for any info and thanks for a great plug-in.

zebons

Portal Pro
January 2, 2006
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi I created a AMT database and it appears fine in Media Portal, the problem I am having is the movies wont play, it says insert movie number 3 etc. So assume my XML is not pointing to the location of the movie directory? If so what part of the XML do I need to set.

Also, dont know if this helps, I full exported DVD copies on a single large HDD. So they have a directory structure as follows:

F:
<movie name>
<VIDEO_TS>
<AUDIO_TS>

Can you give more informations about your Myfilms's setup ?
You have to give the AMT's item where you store the movie file name and of course for each movie indacates the full path name to the movie file in that item.

mamachan

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 25, 2006
    Home Country
    Italy Italy

F:
    <movie name>
    <VIDEO_TS>
    <AUDIO_TS>

You mast configure in this way:
    on the plugin configuration you mast put "URL" on the field "Ant Item for storage file info".
    On the AMC you mast put on the "Sito WEB" field this file structure:
    C:\DVD COLLECTION\INSIDE_MAN\VIDEO_TS\VIDEO_TS.IFO (this is only an example).

jay_galway

Portal Pro
    January 24, 2007
    Thanks for that, I should have responded yesterday, I sorted it out, I checked out the source code to work out how it does its stuff.

I would prefer it if the plugin just took the directory name and then executed any video file inside, ie it was a bit smarter. As it stands you have to specify the exact filename.

Great plugin though. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom