My Launch (yahoo launch videos) (1 Viewer)

EMKO

Portal Pro
May 4, 2006
could u make a status window of whats going on when u click a video
sometimes it doesnt play when i click on it or its just that its taking to long to start but i can never know. maybe a small box just like when u use imdb ?

Ralph

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 13, 2005
    Germany
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Every SVN-User should use BlueTwo skin, 'cause as the default skin, it's the only one that will be update for new SVN-releases!

Failure in Razor skin seems to be found. Will take a look if any fine tuning is still needed before updating it...

So, please be a bit more patient...

Regards
    Ralph

Lyxalig

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 30, 2005
    Norway
    Home Country
    Norway Norway
    Thanks a LOT ralph...

mzemina.. bumping should be allowed after two days.. And I don't like your tone either. I have NEVER bumped a thread before, and by doing so I was hoping that someone would see the issue, and might be able to fix it.

Thanks again ralph for looking into it :D

mzemina

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • February 23, 2005
    Tulsa, OK
    Home Country
    United States of America United States of America
    Lyxalig said:
    Thanks a LOT ralph...

mzemina.. bumping should be allowed after two days.. And I don't like your tone either. I have NEVER bumped a thread before, and by doing so I was hoping that someone would see the issue, and might be able to fix it.

Thanks again ralph for looking into it :D

Sorry. I thought I remembered it was you bumping threads from the other day and it was just annoying me. My bad if it came across harshly. BTW - Just for clarification, you had bumped in the last month, See the thread. But to be fair it was not you that was bumping a number of threads. Again, my apologies, because it wasn't you whom I thought was bumping. It just seems (maybe only to me) that bumping to get a thread looked at is in poor taste; again it may only be my thoughts and no one else that thinks that way. I know there are times when it seems like know one will answer a question and I know that does get irritating, but maybe it needs to be asked in a different way or to go on to the IRC and try to find a developer to ask questions in that manner. Just going by what has been told to me at times when I thought my questions where going unanswered.

Lyxalig

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 30, 2005
    Norway
    Home Country
    Norway Norway
    Fair enough.. BTW: I have bumped one thread before; Wed Jul 13, 2005 1:53 pm . LOL...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom