My Lyrics 1.5.5.0 and 1.6.1.0 (updated 29-05-2011) (1 Viewer)

mackey

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 1, 2006
    right there
    Home Country
    Denmark Denmark
    Release notes for MyLyrics 1.5.5.0 and 1.6.1.0

MyLyrics displays the lyric of the currently played song inside MediaPortal.
    The plugin can show LRC's and plain lyrics. It uses both musictags and online searches to find lyrics.

Update: Version 1.6.1.0 for MP 1.20 users available.
    Support for Shiron.net added in 1.6.1.0 - a large database with Hebrew lyrics. Implemented by yoavain. A big thanks!

Basic features:
    - Dynamic search for the lyric (both LRC's and plain lyrics) to the currently played music file.
    - Browse your music database and select the songs to which you want to find lyrics.
    - Batch search for lyrics matching songs in music database.
    - Search single title and select amoung lyrics from various lyrics sites.
    - Add/delete/edit lyrics and save changes in lyrics databases.
    - Import/export lyrics to/from music tags.
    - Include lyrics from the Internet, musictags, text- and lrc-files.
    - Create a LRC from a basic lyric on the fly and share it with the community.

Keys:
    - E key (or '0' button on remote): Toggle between lyric and editor screen.
    - P key: Toggle between LRC and LRC Pick screen.
    - F key: Toggle between LRC and lyric mode. In lyric mode a new online search starts.
    - S key: Increase the vertical scroll speed in scroll mode. A total of six speed available.
    - Numeric keys (or left or right on remote) to select among various LRC's on LRC Pick screen
    - Enter key (or 'OK' or '#' on remote): Tag line in LRC editor mode.
    - Backslash key (or '*' on remote): Delete the last tagged line in LRC editor mode.
    - F9 (or info button on remote): Shows context menu

Screens:
    - Lyric: shows lyric with coverart on the right.
    (Two sub modes for both Lyrics basic and Lyrics wide: static (default) or scroll mode)
    - LRC: shows lrc file and coverart on the right.
    - LRC pick: uses BennieBoy's LRCFinder to select among different matching LRC entries.
    - LRC editor: enables the creation of lrc lyric from a plain lyric.
    - Translation screen. See a translated version of the lyric.

Download version 1.5.5.0 for 1.0.0, 1.1.0, 1.1.1 and 1.2.0 alpha: here.

Download version 1.6.1.0 for MP 1.2.0 beta: here.

vrm

Portal Pro
    November 7, 2009
    Home Country
    Hungary Hungary
    Re: My Lyrics 1.5.0.0 (released 14-03-2010)

Hey, I found a bug. I'm listening to ERA and plugin grabs lyrics of Christina Aguilera.

mackey

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 1, 2006
    right there
    Home Country
    Denmark Denmark

Hey, I found a bug. I'm listening to ERA and plugin grabs lyrics of Christina Aguilera.
    It is most likely not a bug. Have you checked the tag for that specific file? If you believe it fits then please upload MyLyrics.log or music file.

vrm

Portal Pro
    November 7, 2009
    Home Country
    Hungary Hungary

It is most likely not a bug. Have you checked the tag for that specific file? If you believe it fits then please upload MyLyrics.log or music file.

Code:
    MyLyrics Start: 0 : 000.0: MyLyrics opens
    MyLyrics Information: 0 : 000.0: FindLrc(Era, Era)
    MyLyrics Information: 0 : 001.8: Lyric found: Era - Era. Place: LrcFinder
    MyLyrics Information: 0 : 001.9: LRC found: Era - Era.
    MyLyrics Stop: 0 : 006.4: MyLyrics closes

The other affected title is "Mother" which is also getting its lyrics from LrcFinder.

mackey

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 1, 2006
    right there
    Home Country
    Denmark Denmark

Code:
    MyLyrics Start: 0 : 000.0: MyLyrics opens
    MyLyrics Information: 0 : 000.0: FindLrc(Era, Era)
    MyLyrics Information: 0 : 001.8: Lyric found: Era - Era. Place: LrcFinder
    MyLyrics Information: 0 : 001.9: LRC found: Era - Era.
    MyLyrics Stop: 0 : 006.4: MyLyrics closes

The other affected title is "Mother" which is also getting its lyrics from LrcFinder.
    Yup, you are right that the two songs has an inproper entry in the LRC databasen that LrcFinder uses. It can be no different than the LRC database sometimes returns a wrong LRC. The LRCs on the net aren't always correct and MP users can contribute with a LRC based on a badly tagged file.

But you don't have to settle with the bad LRC. Either go to the LRC pick screen and see if there is more than the bad LRC in the database matching the song info. If there is only the single LRC file, then create your own by finding a plain lyric and turn it into a LRC using the LRC editor feature.

cheers

vrm

Portal Pro
    November 7, 2009
    Home Country
    Hungary Hungary

But you don't have to settle with the bad LRC. Either go to the LRC pick screen and see if there is more than the bad LRC in the database matching the song info. If there is only the single LRC file, then create your own by finding a plain lyric and turn it into a LRC using the LRC editor feature.

cheers

I'm aware of that, I just didn't know either LRCFinder had improper entry or your scrapper has a flaw.
    Thanks for the check :)

jlapin

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 7, 2009

hi,

congratulations for your plugin, it is really great

I cons by a query, you can build your plugin files with the string, so I can translate it into French in my MediaPortal.

thank you and good continuation

:D

1stdead

Portal Pro
    February 1, 2008
    Copenhagen
    Home Country
    Denmark Denmark

Hello mackey.

Would it be possible to localized this plugin too? Should be quite fast to make if you use: Translation.cs - radiotime-plugin-for-mediaportal - Project Hosting on Google Code

A minor bug:
    2010-05-23 13:49:10.711983 [ERROR][MPMain(1)]: Exception :confused:ystem.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
    at MyLyrics.GUIMyLyrics.trackChangeHandler(String tag2, String value)
    at MediaPortal.GUI.Library.GUIPropertyManager.OnPropertyChangedHandler.Invoke(String tag, String tagValue)
    at MediaPortal.GUI.Library.GUIPropertyManager.SetProperty(String tag, String tagvalue)
    at MediaPortal.GUI.Library.GUIPropertyManager.RemovePlayerProperties()
    at MediaPortal.GUI.Music.GUIMusicOverlay.SetCurrentFile(String fileName)
    at MediaPortal.GUI.Music.GUIMusicOverlay.DoesPostRender()
    at MediaPortal.GUI.Music.GUIMusicOverlay.ShouldRenderLayer()
    at MediaPortal.GUI.Library.GUILayerManager.Render(Single timePassed)
    at MediaPortalApp.Render(Single timePassed)
    2010-05-23 13:49:10.712983 [ERROR][MPMain(1)]: Exception :Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
    2010-05-23 13:49:10.714983 [ERROR][MPMain(1)]: site :Void trackChangeHandler(System.String, System.String)
    2010-05-23 13:49:10.714983 [ERROR][MPMain(1)]: source :MyLyrics
    2010-05-23 13:49:10.715983 [ERROR][MPMain(1)]: stacktrace: at MyLyrics.GUIMyLyrics.trackChangeHandler(String tag2, String value)
    at MediaPortal.GUI.Library.GUIPropertyManager.OnPropertyChangedHandler.Invoke(String tag, String tagValue)
    at MediaPortal.GUI.Library.GUIPropertyManager.SetProperty(String tag, String tagvalue)
    at MediaPortal.GUI.Library.GUIPropertyManager.RemovePlayerProperties()
    at MediaPortal.GUI.Music.GUIMusicOverlay.SetCurrentFile(String fileName)
    at MediaPortal.GUI.Music.GUIMusicOverlay.DoesPostRender()
    at MediaPortal.GUI.Music.GUIMusicOverlay.ShouldRenderLayer()
    at MediaPortal.GUI.Library.GUILayerManager.Render(Single timePassed)
    at MediaPortalApp.Render(Single timePassed)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom