My Lyrics 1.5.5.0 and 1.6.1.0 (updated 29-05-2011) (2 Viewers)

pünktchen

Portal Pro
October 26, 2010
Home Country
Germany Germany
I only recompiled mylyrics.dll which is responsible for configuration and gui and not lyricsengine.dll that seems to be the site parser.
Will try to decompile it and attach all the sources later, so someone with more coding skills can look at it.

Anyway, glad to hear it that it works in general.

ysmp

Design Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • May 17, 2008
    Seoul.
    Home Country
    South Korea South Korea
    hey guys , what you wont from pünktchen ,he is not the developer of the plugin !!
    he just help us her with update the plugin to work with MP 1.3.0.A ...
    all plugins bugs need to point to mackey he is the developer of my lyrics plugin ;) ,

Thanks pünktchen for the help (y)

Last edited:

AtTimesPerplexed

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 8, 2011
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand
    hey guys , what you wont from pünktchen ,he is not the developer of the plugin !!
    he just help us her with update the plugin to work with MP 1.3.0.A ...
    all plugins bugs need to point to mackey he is the developer of my lyrics plugin ;) ,

Thanks pünktchen for the help (y)

Just informing everyone of the potential problems they will encounter and how to avoid them.

AlfredENeuma

Portal Pro
    October 10, 2008
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    I only recompiled mylyrics.dll which is responsible for configuration and gui and not lyricsengine.dll that seems to be the site parser.
    Thanks a lot!!!
    For me, it looks exactly like the "previous" version with 1.2.x; I used the same configuration (ticked ALL resources), and I get - as far as I can see - exactly the same results as before: About 90% success, from these I get 90% lyrics, 10% LRC.

Good Job! (y)
    Alfred

Last edited:

Holzi

Super Moderator
  • Team MediaPortal
  • April 21, 2010
    Ba-Wü
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    I can confirm this.
    It works exactly as the previous version for MP 1.2.x
    If something doesn't work with this version it doesn't work in the version for MP 1.2.x too.
    Thanks! =)

yoavain

Extension Dev
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 24, 2009
    Home Country
    Israel Israel
    Hi,

I've created a new project in Google Code: http://code.google.com/p/mediaportal-mylyrics/

I took updated code from SourceForge, and updated xml from old Google Code project.
    I'm still missing the xmp2 file, but contacted Søren, who was maintaining the project (up until last compatibility issue back in 1.2.x). He will look for it.

I plan to make some order in code, and maintain the plugin mainly for compatibility issues (but maybe also fixing non working sites, but no promises).
    I am a bit familiar with code, since I've already added 2 sites when Mackay was still developing (LyricsPlugin and Shironet).

If there's a developer who wants to join the effort, PM me. (pünktchen ;))

Yoav

pünktchen

Portal Pro
    October 26, 2010
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Sorry Yoav, as mentioned earlier i'm not a developer and this plugin is not the easiest to start with coding.
    Also personally i don't use MyLyrics :eek:

yoavain

Extension Dev
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 24, 2009
    Home Country
    Israel Israel
    Hi,

I finished putting all the pieces together (Thanks to Søren who found the missing xmp2 file).
    My new project in Google Code is now pretty tidy and self contained. Any dev can just checkout the project, and it should compile. Added some scripts for building a version, and for creating the installer MPE1 file. Tested that it can run on both 1.2 and 1.3.

I need some beta testers before posting this on mass production (via MediaPortal Extension Installer)
    So the installer is attached. Please give me some feedback.

Regards,
    Yoav

Attachments

• MyLyrics_1.7.0.27.MPE1
      427.5 KB

legnod

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 24, 2011
    Stuttgart
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Thanks for your Work! Will test it tomorrow...

by the way i got a small "bug" report within the scraper for lyrics007.com...
    When a Lyric is scraped from this site, theres always some HTML Code at the top of the lyric..

Code:
    </script>
    <br><fb:like send="false" layout="box_count" width="60" href="http://www.lyrics007.com/Spiderbait%20Lyrics/Black%20Betty%20Lyrics.html" show_faces="no" style="display:block;float:left;padding-top:5px;"></fb:like>

I looked at the Source but i am not a good coder but i think it should be possible without hours of work to fix this problem? Thanks in advance,

cheers

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom