My Lyrics 1.8.0 for MP 1.4 / 1.5 (26-07-13) (1 Viewer)

Pat Clark

Portal Pro
April 25, 2012
Wisconsin
Home Country
United States of America United States of America
Tried to use LRC creation for the first time. Pretty nice, but had some issues. Using Catavolt's Horizon Theme from PureVision HD version 6.3 on MP 1.5.

This is kinda hard to explain, but when using the Return key or the '#' key to make an entry in the LRC, the dimmed lines (ids in 200 range) scroll up one line but the bright lines (ids in 300 range) and the time-stamps (ids in 600 range) do not. This leads to a confusing scrolling up of the unheard portion of the lyrics -- you can't rely on what you see, even though some lyrics are often there -- they get progressively more and more out of sync with the part you're listening to until the top oif the next "page".

There is some kind of problem at the end of a page -- one line is invisible when you reach the bottom of the page while editing. Ignoring the fact that it's missing still works OK in the end, and it self-corrects on the next page, but it's pretty confusing.

Probably not your concern, but I have a hard time getting the lyrics window to receive the keyboard input. I'm still not sure what has to be done, but eventually it does work.

yoavain

Extension Dev
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 24, 2009
    Home Country
    Israel Israel
    Tried to use LRC creation for the first time. Pretty nice, but had some issues. Using Catavolt's Horizon Theme from PureVision HD version 6.3 on MP 1.5.

This is kinda hard to explain, but when using the Return key or the '#' key to make an entry in the LRC, the dimmed lines (ids in 200 range) scroll up one line but the bright lines (ids in 300 range) and the time-stamps (ids in 600 range) do not. This leads to a confusing scrolling up of the unheard portion of the lyrics -- you can't rely on what you see, even though some lyrics are often there -- they get progressively more and more out of sync with the part you're listening to until the top oif the next "page".

There is some kind of problem at the end of a page -- one line is invisible when you reach the bottom of the page while editing. Ignoring the fact that it's missing still works OK in the end, and it self-corrects on the next page, but it's pretty confusing.

Probably not your concern, but I have a hard time getting the lyrics window to receive the keyboard input. I'm still not sure what has to be done, but eventually it does work.

Hi Pat,

I haven't made changes to the LRC features, so I'm still not familiar with its code. I'm not sure when I'll be able to look into it, but I'll try.

Pat Clark

Portal Pro
    April 25, 2012
    Wisconsin
    Home Country
    United States of America United States of America
    (I was going to report this above, but when I started to write it, I couldn't believe it, so I wanted to verify.)

The LRC window, whether editing or not, displays 13 lines, even though only 12 are defined in the .xml file! I've never seen this sort of thing before.

But the window code for MyLyrics seems to be peculiar in other respects as well. If you want, I will report what else I saw as I was developing a theme.

powermarcel10

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • November 30, 2010
    Groningen
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Hi guys, I was wondering when there will be an MP 1.6.0 compatible version availible for MyLyrics! I'm really missing it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom