My Lyrics 1.8.0 for MP 1.4 / 1.5 (26-07-13) (3 Viewers)

Dragy

Portal Pro
April 27, 2009
Home Country
Netherlands Netherlands
Great! How about the MP3 files I sent you earlier for testing embedded LRC's? Were they useful?

yoavain

Extension Dev
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 24, 2009
    Home Country
    Israel Israel
    Great! How about the MP3 files I sent you earlier for testing embedded LRC's? Were they useful?

Still on my todo list :)

Had to make sure the version is out and working for MP 1.4.0 for everyone that was waiting for it.

ysmp

Design Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • May 17, 2008
    Seoul.
    Home Country
    South Korea South Korea
    Hi Yoavain/ guys...

I add in first post skin files for DW , should work with MP 1.4 and 1.3 ... ;)

and + 1 for the LRC requests .... :p

Last edited:

yoavain

Extension Dev
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 24, 2009
    Home Country
    Israel Israel
    Hi Yoavain/ guys...

I add in first post skin files for DW , should work with MP 1.4 and 1.3 ... ;)

Thanks ysmp!

I've published a new version with your skin files, so that no one needs to do it manually ;)

ysmp

Design Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • May 17, 2008
    Seoul.
    Home Country
    South Korea South Korea
    Hi Yoav ,
    I have some good news :) , about the LRC feature .
    I play a lout with mylyrics config' ... and I was surprise this feature work ... wall not as it was before in auto mod, have to do many manuel work .. but is work .... so what I think is that some how the auto option got broken ... hope you can find the bug and fix it ...;)

-first let me explain what I did to get the LRC files (please also look at the screenshout)
    1. add artist to my lyrics DB + search for normal lyrics to the all songs of this artist.
    2. select a song .
    3. click button "find lyric" under "Edit / find lyric section.
    4.the find lyrics with the website window will open.
    5. un check all websites ,only live check the LrcFinder.
    6. click fetch .
    7. LRC file show in in the window down part ( the text with time)
    8.click update ( you will see the old lyricsondemand ,change to the LRC file)
    THEN VIEW IN MP GUI with no problem..

- now all of this use to be down by the plugin in auto mod , as soon as you start play a song no metter if it in mylyrics db or not ... if the plugin not find LRC file the the second option the plugin live the normal lyrics ....

I did test this with a few artist and about 40 songs .. got 95% LRC file that now view great in mp .... just this way tooooo long time ... as have to do all 8 steps for every song :eek: ..

please see if you can find the problem ,and fix it .... i'm her to help with testing when ever you need ... just tack in mind I now live in china and I think i'm 6 hours head of you ...:p :D

Attachments

• Lyrics - LRC.jpg
      Lyrics - LRC.jpg
      243.2 KB
    Last edited:

yoavain

Extension Dev
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 24, 2009
    Home Country
    Israel Israel
    Hi Yoav ,
    I have some good news :) , about the LRC feature .
    I play a lout with mylyrics config' ... and I was surprise this feature work ... wall not as it was before in auto mod, have to do many manuel work .. but is work .... so what I think is that some how the auto option got broken ... hope you can find the bug and fix it ...;)

-first let me explain what I did to get the LRC files (please also look at the screenshout)
    1. add artist to my lyrics DB + search for normal lyrics to the all songs of this artist.
    2. select a song .
    3. click button "find lyric" under "Edit / find lyric section.
    4.the find lyrics with the website window will open.
    5. un check all websites ,only live check the LrcFinder.
    6. click fetch .
    7. LRC file show in in the window down part ( the text with time)
    8.click update ( you will see the old lyricsondemand ,change to the LRC file)
    THEN VIEW IN MP GUI with no problem..

- now all of this use to be down by the plugin in auto mod , as soon as you start play a song no metter if it in mylyrics db or not ... if the plugin not find LRC file the the second option the plugin live the normal lyrics ....

I did test this with a few artist and about 40 songs .. got 95% LRC file that now view great in mp .... just this way tooooo long time ... as have to do all 8 steps for every song :eek: ..

please see if you can find the problem ,and fix it .... i'm her to help with testing when ever you need ... just tack in mind I now live in china and I think i'm 6 hours head of you ...:p :D

Great QA work! I will see how if I can find what went wrong in plugin. If it works in the configuration, there's no reason it won't work in plugin itself

Dragy

Portal Pro
    April 27, 2009
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    A big while back I made the Titan skin for the plugin better. I centered the lyrics on the screen, making it look a lot better. Screenshot:
    12-13-29.png

By the way, I have made a theme with all these kinds of self modified files, that way they don't get overwritten with a skin update.

Attachments

• MyLyrics.xml
      39.6 KB
    Last edited:

yoavain

Extension Dev
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 24, 2009
    Home Country
    Israel Israel
    A big while back I made the Titan skin for the plugin better. I centered the lyrics on the screen, making it look a lot better. Screenshot:

By the way, I have made a theme with all these kinds of self modified files, that way they don't get overwritten with a skin update.

Currently, skin files for Titan are maintain by TitanExtended. I won't be adding it to the MyLyrics installer.
    I can ask them to look at it and decide if it fits their skin 'vision'.

ysmp

Design Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • May 17, 2008
    Seoul.
    Home Country
    South Korea South Korea

Currently, skin files for Titan are maintain by TitanExtended. I won't be adding it to the MyLyrics installer.
    I can ask them to look at it and decide if it fits their skin 'vision'.

Hi Dragy ,
    nice work ... your mod do look good but for LRC style ... :) , for Lyrics style ... i do not think so as <textbox> and <textboxscrollup> code as center look a bit wierd .... ;)

But a mod is a mod , and is got to post them as we have so many users with defrente tast .. is good to have a few mods so more users wil be hapy ....

as i know Titan team , in the end they will dezign thire on tast ... and even titan skin have many many skins mods they still will change them ...

so it allwase good to post new mods (y)

one more thing , yoav is correct Titan skin will handle all plugins skins with , TitanExtended and there for no need to add any Titan skin to the plugin MPEI ....

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom