My Lyrics 1.8.0 for MP 1.4 / 1.5 (26-07-13) (2 Viewers)

yoavain

Extension Dev
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 24, 2009
    Home Country
    Israel Israel
    Release notes for MyLyrics 1.7.1

Change log:

• Version 1.7.1 is compatible with MP 1.4.0

AWESOME! :D

Hi Chris,

Maybe you can help me with this problem or at least point me to the man in charge;).
    I still get compatibility problems with the update.xml (though the MPEI has no problem):
    https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/threads/minimum-maximum-version-in-update-xml.119959/

Thanks,
    Yoav

yoavain

Extension Dev
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 24, 2009
    Home Country
    Israel Israel
    Hi Yoav ,
    I have some good news :) , about the LRC feature .
    I play a lout with mylyrics config' ... and I was surprise this feature work ... wall not as it was before in auto mod, have to do many manuel work .. but is work .... so what I think is that some how the auto option got broken ... hope you can find the bug and fix it ...;)

-first let me explain what I did to get the LRC files (please also look at the screenshout)
    1. add artist to my lyrics DB + search for normal lyrics to the all songs of this artist.
    2. select a song .
    3. click button "find lyric" under "Edit / find lyric section.
    4.the find lyrics with the website window will open.
    5. un check all websites ,only live check the LrcFinder.
    6. click fetch .
    7. LRC file show in in the window down part ( the text with time)
    8.click update ( you will see the old lyricsondemand ,change to the LRC file)
    THEN VIEW IN MP GUI with no problem..

- now all of this use to be down by the plugin in auto mod , as soon as you start play a song no metter if it in mylyrics db or not ... if the plugin not find LRC file the the second option the plugin live the normal lyrics ....

I did test this with a few artist and about 40 songs .. got 95% LRC file that now view great in mp .... just this way tooooo long time ... as have to do all 8 steps for every song :eek: ..

please see if you can find the problem ,and fix it .... i'm her to help with testing when ever you need ... just tack in mind I now live in china and I think i'm 6 hours head of you ...:p :D

Hi ysmp,

Could you test with the new 1.7.1.103 build?
    (If this works, I'll bump the version number...)

Thanks,
    Yoav

ysmp

Design Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • May 17, 2008
    Seoul.
    Home Country
    South Korea South Korea
    Hi Yoav,
    v 1.7.1.103 work :) the plugin first search LRC file ... (y)
    But (sorry there is a but..)
    I think need more improve .... now the Lrc file finding is much less secssece , then the manuel way...
    I can say about 10~15% LRC file find as before was more as 90~95% .
    maybe something in scraper or name of artist ... need more improve ? or adjustment ?
    as now the plugin Do what is use to do ..and is great step up :) .

by the way ,with this version one more option was fix :D . the option to import a lyrics /Lrc file from other file .. ;) witch is great ...just this option was all time for 1 by 1 file/song .... to bad there was no option for all file /songs ...

one more question ... the plugin have option in setting to save the lyrics/LRC to the MP3 track ... is this working ?

great work ... :)

Last edited:

yoavain

Extension Dev
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 24, 2009
    Home Country
    Israel Israel
    Hi Yoav,
    v 1.7.1.103 work :) the plugin first search LRC file ... (y)
    But (sorry there is a but..)
    I think need more improve .... now the Lrc file finding is much less secssece , then the manuel way...
    I can say about 10~15% LRC file find as before was more as 90~95% .
    maybe something in scraper or name of artist ... need more improve ? or adjustment ?
    as now the plugin Do what is use to do ..and is great step up :) .
    Thanks for the input, ysmp! Sounds like there's a progress :)
    I could check if that's related to timeout. Could you give me an example for a song that works on manual search but not in MP itself? (artist+title is enough, don't need the whole song for now)

one more question ... the plugin have option in setting to save the lyrics/LRC to the MP3 track ... is this working ?

I have no idea if that feature is working. I can check.
    I was always afraid to make such modification to the MP3 track itself ;)
    It would mean that I will have to upload my entire music collection to the cloud again...

ysmp

Design Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • May 17, 2008
    Seoul.
    Home Country
    South Korea South Korea
    Hi yoav ... sure have progress :)

I should be more clear , what I meant with one version before v1.7.1.85 , when I search manual out of 45 ~50 songs I test , only 4 not find LRC lyrics .
    With latest v 1.7.1.103 the song that was not find by the auto feature , also did not find by manual search ...

that's way I think something with name or scraper or time out as you say ... have small issue there ...

and with all my tests I use older artist ,not new artist that may not have Lrc lyrics on the web .... just to give the search more option to find Lrc style , as we cannot be sure new artist do have Lrc style ...

Last edited:

yoavain

Extension Dev
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 24, 2009
    Home Country
    Israel Israel
    Updated to version 1.7.2. (See OP)

Changes and fixes since version 1.7.1
    • Fixed LRC finder
    • Fixed Shironet parser

yoavain

Extension Dev
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 24, 2009
    Home Country
    Israel Israel
    Updated to version 1.7.2. (See OP)

Changes and fixes since version 1.7.1
    • Fixed LRC finder
    • Fixed Shironet parser

Found 1414 LRC for my entire music database (ran it at last night):)

To those of you who's not familiar with batch search:
    1. In the settings tab, choose LRC mode (wanted to test the LRC fix)
    2. Go to music database batch search tab, and unselect 'Don't search previously marked songs' (this will re-search songs that previously search but had no lyrics)
    3. Uncheck 'Dont search songs already in lyrics database' (since we're in LRC mode, this will re-search for LRC for songs with regular lyrics)
    4. Uncheck 'Don't seatch songs with lyrics in music tag'
    5. Run batch search (the 'Start' button)

I then ran the same test with regular setting (not LRC) and without searching songs already have lyrics...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom