My Lyrics 2.2.0 for MP 1.10 Final, and above (31-12-2014) (2 Viewers)

hwahrmann

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • September 15, 2004
    Vienna, Austria
    Home Country
    Austria Austria
    i changed now the Lyrics Sites and the tests show that they are working.
    Since i never used the Plugin, i need your help now.

From what i have seen the Ares Screen contains the skin files, but i have no idea how to invoke it while playing a song.

One other thing. It seems that the LRC stuff is completely broken. the sites being used there are no longer available. So i guess everything that is LRC related needs to be removed as well.

catavolt

Design Group Manager
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 13, 2007
    Königstein (Taunus)
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Tested and works really good here:
    16-50-08.jpg 16-51-19.jpg 16-53-30.jpg

First 2 screenshots are lyrics screen opened from MyMusic Playing, third screenshot is lyrics screen opened from TuneIn (webradio) stream (y)
    Just wondering if it would be possible to eliminate the </span> etc. markers (see 1st screenshot)
    But anyway: Big work, Helmut, finally we can again enjoy Lyrics (y)(y)(y):whistle::coffee:

hwahrmann

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • September 15, 2004
    Vienna, Austria
    Home Country
    Austria Austria
    thanks for testing, sure, i can eliminate that. need to see, which site is delivering that and insert it in the cleanup.

Anyone worked with this LRC before?
    I guess this is no longer available. The SOAP service is no longer istening, so all that stuff can be removed as well.
    There is a lot of LRC in the setup panel of MyLyrics

joEhSuper

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 2, 2011
    Home Country
    Austria Austria
    Anyone worked with this LRC before?

Downloading LRC didn't work anymore.
    But there also was the possibility to "create" LRC.
    Creating LRC with keys worked like:
    • While playing a song
    • Enter key (or 'OK' or '#' on remote): Tag line in LRC editor mode.
    • Numeric keys (or left or right on remote) to select among various LRC's on LRC Pick screen
    • Backslash key (or '*' on remote): Delete the last tagged line in LRC editor mode.
    The created LRC was saved in database...

Code:
    MY Lyrics - Keys from Wiki:

https://www.team-mediaportal.com/wiki/display/MediaPortal1/MyLyrics

When using MyLyrics within you can perform various actions just by pressing a remote or keyboard key:

E key (or '0' button on remote): Toggle between lyric and editor screen.
        P key: Toggle between LRC and LRC Pick screen.
        F key: Toggle between LRC and lyric mode. In lyric mode a new online search starts.
        S key: Increase the vertical scroll speed in scroll mode. A total of six speed available.
        Numeric keys (or left or right on remote) to select among various LRC's on LRC Pick screen
        Enter key (or 'OK' or '#' on remote): Tag line in LRC editor mode.
        Backslash key (or '*' on remote): Delete the last tagged line in LRC editor mode.
        F9 (or info button on remote): Shows context menu where all actions is accessable.

but I'm not sure if we really need this :ROFLMAO:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom