kiwijunglist

Super Moderator
  • Team MediaPortal
  • June 10, 2008
    New Zealand
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand
    Hi

Just noticed this thread, will be trying it soon. Unfortunately I am using beazlewide, so hopefully the blue3wide skin will work with that.

Regards
    Kiwi

Dwizzo

Portal Member
    July 26, 2009
    Home Country
    United States of America United States of America
    Just discovered this thread as well... I was using the older V0.2 of mvids...

All looks good for me, except it is not scanning subfolders for me either. Has this issue been identified?

metalla_nz

Portal Pro
    June 19, 2007
    Hamilton
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand
    Guys sorry about delays.

Shouldnt be long, Im just in the middle of a busy patch at the moment. Should have some time this week to work on it.

archmage4eve

Portal Member
    March 15, 2008
    Linköping
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    I cannot use the plugin at all, I'm running MP 1.0.2, Musicvids 0.0.2.1 and Windows7. As soon as I start to scan the choosen folder for vids, it causes the configuration to shutdown. Hope the patch will fix this too ;)

RandyKC

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • December 14, 2008
    Northern Virginia
    Home Country
    I seem to be missing the last.fm content when using the plugin inside of StreamedMp. If I go to the plugin configuration, I see the images it grabbed and the biography. Do I have a view setting not right? My layout is List and I can see the artist/video name, but all the images appear as broken links.

Ignore that - always better to walk away from the problem before you ask :)

RandyKC

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • December 14, 2008
    Northern Virginia
    Home Country
    I have some .iso files in my collection that it doesn't appear to find. Is there an option to manually add an entry to the database?

Skinning question - where is the background image that it uses in the StreamedMP skin located? The one with the mixer board. Trying to add it to the old Aeon Wide skin by using the StreamedMP files. Everything works but the background image is a white musical note that makes reading the text difficult. Would like to change it but don't know what file it is using.

Great plugin. The more I use it the more I like it.

chumblespuzz

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 18, 2009
    In Hell (I'm Married!)
    Home Country
    I have some .iso files in my collection that it doesn't appear to find. Is there an option to manually add an entry to the database?

In MP configuration under 'video options' ...file types...do you have .iso in the listed?
    They are not there by default I don't believe so if you did not add it yourself you will need to. I had to add quite a few including .vob, .m2v, .iso, and some others I cant think of.

RandyKC

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • December 14, 2008
    Northern Virginia
    Home Country

In MP configuration under 'video options' ...file types...do you have .iso in the listed?
    They are not there by default I don't believe so if you did not add it yourself you will need to. I had to add quite a few including .vob, .m2v, .iso, and some others I cant think of.

Yes. I do have .iso as an option in the MP config. I use .iso format for movies, so it's there and working with Moving Pictures.

chumblespuzz

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 18, 2009
    In Hell (I'm Married!)
    Home Country

Yes. I do have .iso as an option in the MP config. I use .iso format for movies, so it's there and working with Moving Pictures.

I tried:D Umm, this might sound stupid but it was an issue for me with .vob files.
    If I looked at my vob files in Windows Explorer (enable show file extensions) The .VOB file extensions were in capital letters. When I entered them into the file types in MP for the first time I entered them as .vob in lower case and it did not work. Enter it again with capital letters and all was fine. Perhaps you can have a similar issue with iso files.
    Besides that I cannot think of anything else as I am a little new to this progam.
    Good luck.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom