My NetFlix 1.3.1 for MP 1.2 Beta (1 Viewer)

rpitera

June 27, 2011
Home Country
United States of America United States of America
I tried the instructions from both threads and I am still getting the error:

Missing or invalid file:C:\ProgramData\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\Skin\DefaultWide\MyNetFlix.xml

It appears that it is still looking for the 1.1 version folder for the default wide skin - I have even tried duplicating the folder structure and putting a copy of the xml and media files in there but no go...

Any other ideas on why this may be happening? I did an upgrade to the 1.2 MP from the last MP released version. I'm running on Vista32 Home Basic. If there's anything else you need, including remote access, let me know.

Cousin_Jerry

Portal Pro
May 7, 2006

Missing or invalid file:C:\ProgramData\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\Skin\DefaultWide\MyNetFlix.xml

It appears that it is still looking for the 1.1 version folder for the default wide skin - I have even tried duplicating the folder structure and putting a copy of the xml and media files in there but no go...

Any other ideas on why this may be happening? I did an upgrade to the 1.2 MP from the last MP released version. I'm running on Vista32 Home Basic. If there's anything else you need, including remote access, let me know.

I was getting that error but I mistakenly put the skin files in the c:\Program Files\... instead of the c:\Program Data\....

Just a thought.

Cousin_Jerry

Portal Pro
May 7, 2006

I was getting that error but I mistakenly put the skin files in the c:\Program Files\... instead of the c:\Program Data\....

Just a thought.

rpitera

June 27, 2011
Home Country

Just a thought.

Well it was an EXCELLENT thought, because that's exactly what I did. Putting it in the PROPER directory did the trick - thanks Cousin Jerry! I'm sure this will help me with other plugins as well in the future. :D

stevewabc

Portal Member
November 21, 2010
Home Country
Ok first off I want to thank everyone involved in getting netflix working.

I found the following problem....

MP 1.2 w/aMPed
When one starts a movie and you hit the Esc its not closing out and when you pick another movie your getting unavailable at this point the only to get it working again is to close out of MP and start it again.

rpitera

June 27, 2011
Home Country
Does anyone have any advice for getting this to look right with Black Glass Nova HD? I got the plugin to function, but the layout is obviously wrong. I am not experienced in XML so I'm at a loss when looking at the layouts. If anyone has a working XML set for Black Glass Nova HD that they would be willing to share, or could recommend something I';d be very grateful!

ap90033

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • March 24, 2011
    Home Country
    I am using Streamed MP and it seems to be out of what as well, especially when looking at instant view TV Series...

WileECoyote

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • October 14, 2008
    Cary, NC
    Home Country
    Does anyone have any advice for getting this to look right with Black Glass Nova HD? I got the plugin to function, but the layout is obviously wrong. I am not experienced in XML so I'm at a loss when looking at the layouts. If anyone has a working XML set for Black Glass Nova HD that they would be willing to share, or could recommend something I';d be very grateful!

Hey rpitera,
    Contact the skinner(s) of the Black Glass Nova skin and ask if they can provide skin files. If you provide them with the Default skin files they should be able to covert to their skin.

Thanks

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom