My NetFlix 1.3.1 for MP 1.2 Beta (1 Viewer)

Denmaja

August 30, 2009
Home Country
Denmark Denmark
Please keep up the good work.

I'm currently using BOXEE with netflix app, due to the better intergration (full screen, pause, volume etc.), but the UI sucks big time.

I used My Netflix 1.3 a while ago, and I reallly liked everything except the inability to control some of the key functionality.

I'm looking very much forward to the next version.

Do you knonw anything regarding the switch to HTML5, with is said to be adopted in order to let Chrome OS and Linux (same thing basically) play along.

mlburgoon

Portal Pro
November 16, 2006
Home Country
United States of America United States of America
I hate commenting\deleting code I have spent time on as well. Usually it entails a lot of cursing!!!

one suggestion I have is if it is possible to control video quality. If I watch a netflix movie on my WII (with wireless network) the quality is better than if I watch it via PC. I hope there is some way to control the quality. I would love to have it buffer for a longer period of time if it would increase the quality of the movie.

thanks for all the hard work and looking forward to the new version.

mykiddosdaddy

Portal Member
February 5, 2011
Home Country
I just upgraded to MP 1.2 RC and got everything copied over for the new version of this plugin. Everything appears to be working great when I select a movie from my queue. When I select a TV show it will not play the episode I select. I select the title from the queue and it shows the list of episodes, but it will not play the episode. Any ideas on what I may have done wrong or what may be going on?

Thanks

wizard43

Portal Member
September 4, 2010
Home Country
As previously reported this is a known issue. One thing I have discovered is that if you press Play while on the show listing in the queue, not in the episode list, Netflix will start playing the first episode with a More Episodes (or something like that) button at the bottom of the screen (near the full screen button etc.). If you click that button you will get an episode list in the browser window. Unfortunately this in the small font used on the buttons, but you can scroll the list and start playing any episode from there. This is not a fix to the plugin issue, but it may help some of yo.

DetrieZ

Portal Member
June 11, 2011
Home Country
Let me first say that this is my favorite and most used plugin.. Thank you for it!

I am running MP 1.2 RC with the Backdrop skin (another favorite)

I installed MyNetflix by copying the files in "MyNetFlix 1.3 (Use Only if you are using the latest SVN and want to install manually).zip" and then copying the new DLL.

When I launch MyNetflix, I cant get it to use the whole desktop (see attached screenshot)

Attachments

• NetFlix.png
    NetFlix.png
    557.7 KB

WileECoyote

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • October 14, 2008
    Cary, NC
    Home Country
    Let me first say that this is my favorite and most used plugin.. Thank you for it!

I am running MP 1.2 RC with the Backdrop skin (another favorite)

I installed MyNetflix by copying the files in "MyNetFlix 1.3 (Use Only if you are using the latest SVN and want to install manually).zip" and then copying the new DLL.

When I launch MyNetflix, I cant get it to use the whole desktop (see attached screenshot)

Hey DetrieZ,
    That is a VERY interesting problem. Could you do me a favor? Contact the skinner of Backdrop and get his/her thoughts. There is no official skin for Backdrop, so maybe they can modify the Default skin for you?

Post back and let me know.

Thanks,
    Wile E.

bornslippy

Portal Pro
    December 16, 2008
    Home Country
    I don't know why but I have only been able to get this to run once perfectly. I have even taking a look at the logs and see nothing. I will post later on tonight. I am having to use the sage plugin which pisses me off. 1.2 rx w/streamedMP 1.6 not the one that just came out. It ran great on a customers unit but not

WileECoyote

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • October 14, 2008
    Cary, NC
    Home Country
    I don't know why but I have only been able to get this to run once perfectly. I have even taking a look at the logs and see nothing. I will post later on tonight. I am having to use the sage plugin which pisses me off. 1.2 rx w/streamedMP 1.6 not the one that just came out. It ran great on a customers unit but not

Hey Bornslippy,
    Wizard43 is working on some fixes for the new version. He emailed me tonight with some great news, so hopefully in the next few weeks a new (corrected) version will be available. If you can hang on just a little longer help is on the way :)

Wile E.

Helidath

Portal Pro
    January 30, 2007
    Is it possible to get the current version of My NetFlix working on MP 1.2 (not the beta or the RC)? Or should I just hold out until My Netflix 2.0 is released?

Thanks!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom