My NEW Radio (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gorecki83

May 29, 2007
Home Country
Belgium Belgium
I this plugin still being worked on?
I really hope so :). Can't wait to try it out...

ivankurac3

Portal Pro
December 21, 2005
Zagreb, Croatia
Home Country
Croatia Croatia
Every month or two I come back to see if anything is happening here. Obviously not. Maybe us who would like to record radio should become somehow louder. Maybe no one but us reads this thread. Which part of the forum would be most appropriate to appeal to, so that the MediaPortal developers hear about us?

eagle

Portal Pro
September 25, 2004
Unterfranken
Home Country
Germany Germany
use mp-chat to ask for record-function. I think you'll get a reply immediatelly but as you can read a page before, lars is still developing this plugin (hopefully :))

eagle

Gorecki83

May 29, 2007
Home Country
Belgium Belgium
I think not :-(. The MP devs should really take the ideas this plugin was going to implement into account for a new version of the official radio plugin, because that one is really "basic"...

spy1309

Portal Member
December 31, 2006
Home Country
United States of America United States of America
So it seems that after 6 months the project is really dead it would help to have this thread locked , is really a waste of time to read thru hundreds of posts and at the end nothing.....is like a good movie with no end.
Now my radio plugin should focus mostly on online radio stations who still listens to regular radio besides when they are driving?

JimmyBoy

Portal Pro
April 18, 2008
Home Country
United Kingdom United Kingdom
For what it's worth I think this plugin would be brilliant, and I hope development continues on it. Recording of radio is something that I really want.

darkaz

Portal Member
December 26, 2006
Melbourne
Home Country
would be great to see radio functionality added in - esp with the client server solutions :)

Paranoid Delusion

Moderation Manager
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 13, 2005
    Cheshire
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    For what it's worth I think this plugin would be brilliant, and I hope development continues on it. Recording of radio is something that I really want.

DVB radio with epg is recordable (TVServer) anyway, going to take someone elses suggestion about closing this thread, as no activity for a year.

Regards

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom