My Pics slideshow + music. Strange behaviour (1 Viewer)

NorthernJohn

Portal Pro
January 31, 2006
Hopefully on my bike.
Home Country
United Kingdom United Kingdom
Area: Media Portal Plugins
MediaPortal Version: 0.2.0.3 (2006-07-29)
MediaPortal Skin: BlueTwo
Windows Version: Windows XP (SP2)
.NET CLR Version: 2.0.50727
DirectX Version: 4.09.00.0904 (9.0c)
Audio Codec: MPA Decoder Filter
Video Codec: MPV Decoder Filter
CPU Type: AMD Athlon 64 3200+
Memory: 894 MB
Motherboard: MS-7093
TV Card Model: -
TV Card Type: -
TV Card Driver: -
Video Card Model: Msi Radeon Xpress 200 Series (256 MB)
Video Card Driver: -
Video Card Resolution: 720x576
Video Render Type: VMR9
Audio Card Model: Realtek AC'97 Audio
Audio Card Driver: -
Synopsis:: -
I've recently upgraded to 0.2 final. In doing so, I thought I would investigate the My Pictures side of things which I have ignored til now.

I play music through the WinAmp plugin so I can make use of VolumeLogic. If I set a Party Shuffle (or any playlist for that matter) going and then a slide show, I'm good for the first track. The second track gives me the popup info, but doesn't come through winamp. It is coming through the internal player. The third track and onwards, don't give me a popup info box but do come through winamp.

I don't know if it's connected, but I don't get any tag info on my LCD either (Silverstone LC11m + included External Display plugin). I get the time info but not the tags. This has been happening ever since the upgrade, before I started playing with My Pics.

I can live without the popup info box (but I'd rather not) but I can't live with the internal player without the VolumeLogic processing.

Bit difficult to track and reproduce as it means listening to several tracks and seeing what's happening behind the scenes without losing the slideshow.

Any ideas?

Thanks
John

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom