My Problems with 0.2.0 RC3 (1 Viewer)

jwhyche

Portal Member
March 31, 2006
Greetings. I've currently rolled back to RC1 from RC3 because of the problems I'm having with RC3. I've been digging throught the messages and the documents and can't find any answers. I figured I would post some of them and see if anyone else has found them.

The first one is present in RC1 too and is just annoying. When I select a video for the first time after start up all it does is go to a black screen and plays sound. If I exit out of the video and play it again everything plays fine. It will play any other video fine until I exit out of media portal and restart it.

Something else that is annoying is when I press the advance button to advance the video 15, 30, or 60 seconds there is an pause of about 9 seconds before it advances the video. This wasn't present in RC1.

For me the show stopper is the music player. When I play an mp3 and stop it the whole thing locks up. I have to kill MP and start it all up again.

I've even tried the latest CVS builds witht he same results.

jwhyche

Portal Member
March 31, 2006
Okay.. why is the mp3 stuff working now? I just uninstalled RC1 and reinstalled RC3 just to play with it. The mp3 is working perfectly.... :shock:

Looks sweet though.

jwhyche

Portal Member
March 31, 2006
Okay not perfect. Looks like my MP3 problem has something to do with the skin selected. Using the Project X skin it music seems to work better. Using any other skin looks like it causes problems to slow reponse to complete lockups.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom