My Programs and epsxe (1 Viewer)

80sman

Portal Pro
August 1, 2005
UK
I have a problem, which I can't suss out! :?

I've setup epsxe within mediaportal, which works fine.

But when I want to play Gran Turismo I prefere to use the Open GL2 plugin within epsxe as it looks much better. However while this works perfectly from the setup of My programs. It stalls and goes very slowly within mediaportal.

I would assume that this would be to do with mediaportal using a fair amount of the videocard memory in the background. Is there any way of minimizing mediaportal to free up memory while epsxe is running and then resume to full screen post application.

I know there is pre/post application options within my programs, any way of utilising these?

Thanks

80sman

Portal Pro
August 1, 2005
UK
Fixed.

Turned out to be using a lot of cpu power, by changing the graphics settings to 16bit instead of 32bit it managed to free up enough cpu power to run smoothly.

Think running mediaportal as well as the emulator just pushed it over the edge.

hakuna

Portal Pro
October 15, 2004
Gothenburg
Home Country
Sweden Sweden
Hi. I setup a directory browse to my .iso-files, but when I open them in MP, the files mount, pop up an explorer window and in MP I get the dir-structure. I can't get the emulator to start.
I have the switches allright I think (-openiso or what it was, I actually found a preprogrammed setting in my programs setup.)

/Niclas

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom