My Recipes (1 Viewer)

flynux

Portal Member
January 18, 2010
Home Country
Germany Germany
Plugin to display cooking recipes in MediaPortal. It is based on the very old version of Gucky62.

You can import recipes in MealMaster format (see Recipe Software), but only with version 1.1.

There is also the possibility to configure an online account for http://www.chefkoch.de and http://www.cooksunited.co.uk

Change log:
- V1.1
- Changed the creation path of the database in the user path, so it should work on Vista and 7 but is only tested on XP
- Create a mpi
- works with Skin Blue3 and Blue3wide

- V1.2
- complete change of the logic
- a Powershell Script fill the database from chefkoch.de or cookunited.co.uk (just configure your account within the config area of the plugin)
- you can schedule the script or execute it from MP
- please note sometimes the script does not get all recipes, just try it again
- please note I did not tested the Blue3Wide skin

I would need some help for the skin test and for nice logos.

Attachments

• MyRecipes1.1.mpi
    30.6 KB
  • MyRecipes1.2.mpi
    30.6 KB

ufdi

Portal Pro
November 5, 2006
Home Country
Germany Germany
AW: My Recipes

Hallo flynux

Erst einmal danke für die Reaktivirung des plugins.Besteht den nun eigentlich die möglichkeit rezepte von Chefkoch de einzufügen?Und wenn ja wie?

mfG ufdi

flynux

Portal Member
January 18, 2010
Home Country
Germany Germany
Re: AW: My Recipes

Nein leider nicht oder genauer gesagt, wenn Du einen Export machst und in das entsprechende MealMaster format transformierst dann sollte es gehen. Jedoch gehen bei MealMaster keine Bilder sondern nur reiner Text. Ich habe aber irgendwie schon geplant, die Rezepte vom eigenen Kochbuch von Chefkoch.de anzuzeigen, dass heißt dass man dann keine lokale Datenbank mehr hat, sondern immer online auf das eigene Kochbuch zugreift. Zurzeit ist mir aber noch unkalr wie ich das realisieren kann. Ich schau gerade wie das bei anderen Plugins so läuft.
Vielleicht kann man sich auch mit den Aktivitäten von My Kitchen zusammentun: https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/plugins-erweiterungen-178/neues-plugin-mykitchen-74083/
Gruss

rekenaar

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • December 17, 2006
    Home Country
    South Africa South Africa
    Please translate...this is the English part of the forums ;)

flynux

Portal Member
    January 18, 2010
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Re: AW: My Recipes

Goeie dag. Ufdi ask if the plugin can read recipes from chefkoch de (there is also an English version on this site). My answer:

It is not possible out of the box, but if you export those recipes and transform it into the mealmaster format (just an ascii text format) then you can import it. There is one important limitation in that format. It can not store any images :-( This is the reason why I am looking into an online access to your personal cook book on chefkoch de. Than there is no local database anymore, only online access where you can select and search in chefkoch and store the desired recipes in you personal cook book. In MediaPortal (mine is in my kitchen) I can select one of my personal recipes and follow the procedure step by step.

At the moment it is still unclear how to access chefkoch de. I saw some activity in https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/plugins-erweiterungen-178/neues-plugin-mykitchen-74083/ may be we can share tasks, but I have to get in contact with them first.

Tatta

Peter2

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 18, 2006
    Home Country
    Belgium Belgium
    Hi guys,

I was looking for this functionality and mainly to store 'own' recipes.
    From what I understand out of the last post, it must be possible to import a txt file or am I wrong?

I installed the plugin from the first post with the old installer - have them both - and activated it. So far so good.
    The I took an existing recipe, saved this in a .txt file and tried to import it but the counter remains 0 and nothing appears in MP.
    Is this not working with MP1.0.2 or am I missing something?

Thanks in advance!
    P2

flynux

Portal Member
    January 18, 2010
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Well it should work. I did nothing else. The only difference is the MP release. On my test env I am using a pre 1.1 release (1.0.4.23491).

BTW, very soon there will be the next version of this plugin. It is finished but I will make it more robust before I release it. It will have the following changes:

1) Grab all recipes from your personal cook book from chefkoch.de (via Powershell script)
    2) Store it in the local database (I did some minor changes)

Know "issues":
    - It works currently only for the German site not for the english one. So I need help to modify the script or create a second script for the english site
    - No images are displayed yet

I am planning to release it next month.

flynux

Portal Member
    January 18, 2010
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Hi, I released the version 1.2 of the plugin today. It contains the following changes:

- complete change of the logic
    - a Powershell Script fill the database from chefkoch.de or cookunited.co.uk (just configure your account within the config area of the plugin)
    - you can schedule the script or execute it from MP
    - please note sometimes the script does not get all recipes, just try it again
    - please note I did not tested the Blue3Wide skin

I would need some help for the skin test and for nice logos.

Attachments

• MyRecipes1.2.mpi
      30.6 KB

flynux

Portal Member
    January 18, 2010
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Just a hint for executing the powershell script. The script is not signed. So please read the instructions within the script (see scripts\MyRecipes) and give it a try from the console first.
    Thanks, flynux

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom