My Recipes (1 Viewer)

flynux

Portal Member
January 18, 2010
Home Country
Germany Germany
Hi sique, I am quite bussy currently. Your error could occur if you are using a non English OS. You have to change hardcoded pathes within the script:-(

But if you solved this you will get another error which I could not fix yet. I hope I will have time next week, if you could fix it or analyse it it would be great.

Otherwise please stay tuned, I will do my best.
Thanks, flynux

Peter2

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 18, 2006
    Home Country
    Belgium Belgium
    Hi flynux,
    I have installed v1.2 on RC2 now and created an account on cooksunited.co.uk, added a recipe and put my credentials in the plugin.
    Nothing happens in MP if I push 'Load' - tried both Blue3 skins.

Running RC2 on english w7/64 ultimate.
    In the mediaportal.log file, there is this entry:
    SQLiteClient: Closing database: VideoDatabaseV5.db3
    which seem to be the only reference to this plugin in this logfile. In the configuration.log, there is:
    PluginsNew: loadPlugins C:\Program Files (x86)\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\Plugins\windows\MyRecipes.dll

Am I missing something or doing something wrong?

TIA
    P

Quarter

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 21, 2010
    Queenstown
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand
    Apart from getting the plugin to load in MP Its doesn't do anything. using MP 1.1.0.0RC5 and W7. Search doesn't work and recipes don't load. ??

flynux

Portal Member
    January 18, 2010
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Well, As I mentioned in that forum, the plugin is running only on specific circumstances. Sorry for that!!! But I am still working on it to improve the flexibility of the Powershell Script and the support for different OS languages. Currently I am in a summer break and I could not work on it. So it will take a while to release the next version.

Peter2

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 18, 2006
    Home Country
    Belgium Belgium
    Hi flynux,

Tried again with v1.2 on RC6 with both chefkoch as well cooksunited and of course changed the login settings in the plugin but I cannot see any recipe - have entered 1 in the main category.
    I also did a search but nothing comes up.

Any idea what might be wrong or how to troubleshoot this?

Thanks in advance,

halsi

May 18, 2010
    Home Country
    Austria Austria
    Dear all!

I would also like such a plugin for mediaportal. i already have an account on chefkoch.de and I would need to something to view recipes.
    I have an german windows 7 32bit and final Mediaportal 1.1 running.
    Everything is working, but I am not able to load (DB Connection failed) the recipes.
    I also updated the paths, but I got already DB Connection failed.

If you need assistence for programming - I can help you.

Greetings,
    halsi :D

Eske

April 1, 2011
    Hi, I released the version 1.2 of the plugin today. It contains the following changes:

- complete change of the logic
    - a Powershell Script fill the database from chefkoch.de or cookunited.co.uk (just configure your account within the config area of the plugin)
    - you can schedule the script or execute it from MP
    - please note sometimes the script does not get all recipes, just try it again
    - please note I did not tested the Blue3Wide skin

I would need some help for the skin test and for nice logos.

hi Flynux

Is it possible to get the source code for your project. i want to make it work with danish recipe site aswell, and make it som how easyer to add your on recipes..

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom