My Score Center - version 2.12.0.0 - 4 May 2014 (for MP 1.6/1.7) (3 Viewers)

fischy667

Super User
  • Team MediaPortal
  • Super User
  • May 5, 2010
    Rostock
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    I have an idea/feature request for the live-ticker pop-up.

For the live-ticker your plugin reloads the table and compares it to the version before that. If there is a difference the pop-up is shown with the line which have changed.
    I think it would be great, if it were also possible to see what has changed, e.g. with a different color and/or bold.

E.g. Dortmund scores against Munich and the text in the pop-up looks like the following.

Borussia Dortmund - FC Bayern München 1 : 0

It is possible to implement that feature?

FredP42

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 2, 2009
    Home Country
    France France
    I think somebody already asked for this :)

It is easy to identify what changed, but the difficulty is at the skin level of the pop-up dialog.
    For now it has a TextControl that displays the full score as a string.
    The problem is that with the TextControl it is not possible to change the color of a single word.
    To do so I need to split the string with the score (easy), then dynamically create three controls and correctly set their respective sizes so it looks nice.
    It is doable (since it is how the scores are formatted) but it requires some rework.

fischy667

Super User
  • Team MediaPortal
  • Super User
  • May 5, 2010
    Rostock
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    I think somebody already asked for this :)

It is easy to identify what changed, but the difficulty is at the skin level of the pop-up dialog.
    For now it has a TextControl that displays the full score as a string.
    The problem is that with the TextControl it is not possible to change the color of a single word.
    To do so I need to split the string with the score (easy), then dynamically create three controls and correctly set their respective sizes so it looks nice.
    It is doable (since it is how the scores are formatted) but it requires some rework.

Please try it. It would be great feature.

fischy667

Super User
  • Team MediaPortal
  • Super User
  • May 5, 2010
    Rostock
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    I have an idea/feature request for the live-ticker pop-up.

For the live-ticker your plugin reloads the table and compares it to the version before that. If there is a difference the pop-up is shown with the line which have changed.
    I think it would be great, if it were also possible to see what has changed, e.g. with a different color and/or bold.

E.g. Dortmund scores against Munich and the text in the pop-up looks like the following.

Borussia Dortmund - FC Bayern München 1 : 0

It is possible to implement that feature?

If I hat bet money on this, I would be rich now. Damn it. :mad:

FredP42

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 2, 2009
    Home Country
    France France
    If I hat bet money on this, I would be rich now. Damn it. :mad:

Well to comfort you I just uploaded version 2.7.0.
    This version introduces a new way to parse scores with 3 XPath expressions: Tables, Rows and Columns.
    When the first expression identifies HTML tables, the other expressions are optional (it is how it always worked).
    This change was required to fix all scores from lequipe.fr, but it allows to parse other web sites.

Note that I completely reviewed the whole online settings: I update the settings for lequipe.fr and remove some old competitions.
    Because of that I change the address of the online settings to:
    http://sites.google.com/site/myscorecenter/MyScoreCenter2.Settings2.xml

I also fix a small issue with the WorldFootball scores where sometimes, due to html comments, the current round was not correctly detected (I saw this only with Spain 1st league).

doveman

Portal Pro
    February 12, 2008
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    Having a wierd problem here.

When I open My Score Center, which is set to start on Football, in the right-hand box under Live Off it displays the details for some TV Programme from the EPG. It's not even the programme I'm watching!

vuego

Documentation Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 5, 2006
    Göteborg
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    Hey, can you help me understand what's up with La Liga or Primera División? Results is showing the correct round (36) but it's labeled as number 20. Standings is showing round 20 :confused:

FredP42

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 2, 2009
    Home Country
    France France
    Hey, can you help me understand what's up with La Liga or Primera División? Results is showing the correct round (36) but it's labeled as number 20. Standings is showing round 20 :confused:
    That's because of the players' strike at the beginning of the year. The 20th round was replaced by the 1st and was scheduled between 36 and 37.

Pastill

Portal Pro
    September 2, 2007
    Just installed. Very nice Plug-in.
    But I'm missing the swedish hockey leage.
    Can you fix this before new season starts?

You can find all stats on this:
    Elitserien( first series ): http://estat.hockeyligan.se/c/LTable.aspx?LId=248
    Play off: http://estat.hockeyligan.se/c/LStart.aspx?LId=249
    On diffent tabs you'll find all types of stats; from games, teams to players incl historic stats for teams.
    Some in swedish (Google translate) and some in normal american hockey stat abvrivations.

fischy667

Super User
  • Team MediaPortal
  • Super User
  • May 5, 2010
    Rostock
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    If it is not inside, then do by your own.

Attachments

• Unbenannt.png
      Unbenannt.png
      84.8 KB

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom