My Score Center - version 2.12.0.0 - 4 May 2014 (for MP 1.6/1.7) (1 Viewer)

FredP42

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 2, 2009
    Home Country
    France France
    A lot to read today ;)

Thanks for the update, but unfortunately the problem reported here is still inside. So probably the problem with "live ticker" reported here isn't fixed either??

Well, I don't think the first issue is coming from the plugin, since I haven't changed anything, but I can take another look.
    I did not check the live ticker issue :oops:

And the skin files for Default and DefaultWide need an update.
    Ok I will use the files from catavolt.

I will also have a look at the issue with group standings.

fischy667

Super User
  • Team MediaPortal
  • Super User
  • May 5, 2010
    Rostock
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Well, I don't think the first issue is coming from the plugin, since I haven't changed anything, but I can take another look.

I first saw this after the update from MP 1.4 to 1.5. Maybe something in MP has changed, which can cause this?

Last edited:

FredP42

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 2, 2009
    Home Country
    France France
    Hello All,

I just uploaded version 2.11.

I finally fixed the issue with the disappearing icons (apparently you need to set both attribute IconImage and ThumbnailImage for GUIListItem).

I also fixed the issues with World Football scores:
    - missing lines in group standings
    - for the Champions League sizes pb, I think there is an issue on the website, but I introduced a separate parameter than for Cup's scores (WF.QualificationLevel).

I updated the skins (thanks to catavolt for the DefaultWide files).

fischy667

Super User
  • Team MediaPortal
  • Super User
  • May 5, 2010
    Rostock
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    I finally fixed the issue with the disappearing icons (apparently you need to set both attribute IconImage and ThumbnailImage for GUIListItem).

(y)

- missing lines in group standings.

(y)

- for the Champions League sizes pb, I think there is an issue on the website, but I introduced a separate parameter than for Cup's scores (WF.QualificationLevel).

The problem is, that you need different columns for different rounds of the same competition.
    Both attached pictures are from the same competition. (Champions League)
    All KO rounds, accept the finale have two games (first and second leg, in german Hin- und Rückspiel). Because of that there is an extra column in this rounds. (first column H and R). This column is missing in the finale, because there is only one match.

But both using the same column definition WF.Qualification. This is why the finale are looking so strange.

Also here is the first line missing, too.

Attachments

• Bild 002.png
      Bild 002.png
      107.2 KB
    • Bild 003.png
      Bild 003.png
      88.3 KB

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom