My Trailers 2.0.6 (BETA) (1 Viewer)

synthdood

Portal Pro
March 9, 2007
Home Country
Netherlands Netherlands
Great plug-in, is there anyway of getting it to automatically select a predefined resolution instead of prompting every time?

+1 for me too.
It would be great if we could configure a default resolution and if that is not available automatically use the closest one.

armandp

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 6, 2008
    Zoetermeer
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Because i'm currently not actively working on My Trailers i added the same functionality (and more: search, buffering, quality preference) to the iTunes Movie Trailer site that is part of OnlineVideos plugin. I recommend using Online Videos in the future. Once the "start plugin with parameter" option is available in mediaportal you could have a Trailers button link directly to the util and have the same experience (or even better).

ysmp

Design Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • May 17, 2008
    Seoul.
    Home Country
    South Korea South Korea
    Because i'm currently not actively working on My Trailers i added the same functionality (and more: search, buffering, quality preference) to the iTunes Movie Trailer site that is part of OnlineVideos plugin. I recommend using Online Videos in the future. Once the "start plugin with parameter" option is available in mediaportal you could have a Trailers button link directly to the util and have the same experience (or even better).

hi armandp ! oh no ,so my tralers plugin going to die..... :confused:

Raytestrak

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 12, 2008
    Honselersdijk
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Sorry to hear that Armand, your plugin was/is great. Minimalistic, personally I don't need/want all the extra features of onlinevideos. Apple trailers (and every now and then gametrailers) was enough. Good luck with your work on moving pictures.

utokallegba

Portal Pro
    January 27, 2010
    Am I the only one with playback problems? Usually the first few trailers I play work fine but then they suddenly stop, don't start at all and everything (almost) freezes up and gets incredibly slow.

ronzelver

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • March 13, 2008
    Sittard
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Am I the only one with playback problems? Usually the first few trailers I play work fine but then they suddenly stop, don't start at all and everything (almost) freezes up and gets incredibly slow.

I'm experiencing problems with playback of trailers recently (since last week) and MP completely locks up?! I've upgraded to the latest patch of StreamedMP. I still have to look into the log files to see if anything is pointed out there.

powermarcel10

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • November 30, 2010
    Groningen
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Hi,

awesome plugin!

A have a question: Is there away to set the standard layout to filmstrip view? And is there maybe a dutch xml file available?

Also I have a small issue: Sometimes the covericons don't be loaded.. Can you confirm this problem?

Grtz

angie05

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • March 29, 2010
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    My Trailers 2.0.6 (BETA) for 1.2 beta

i love "My Trailers", so i made it 1.2 beta compatible.

have fun

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom