My Trailers 2.0.6 (BETA) (1 Viewer)

baldur

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • March 30, 2008
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    select the install file, rightclick and select the other installer in the list. (otherwise "open with" browse to program files\mediaportal and select the other installer)

Hi - sorry I do not get this...I have no "other installer" to select...I have version 1.0.2 is that a problem?

After that I downloaded the zip and manually extracted the plugin, but it neither appears in the config nor in MP itself. Can someone give me an idea how to install it?

Thanks in advance!
    Baldur

Schicksal

Portal Pro
    February 7, 2010
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    AW: My Trailers 2.0.6 (BETA)

download the *.mpe1 and use one of the installer in the media portal main folder.

distorted1

Portal Member
    April 11, 2009
    Some trailers are not working again, same problem as before that you do see the movie but when you click on it you dont get any trailer information. Mostly happens on new added trailers.

jonbnz

Portal Member
    April 30, 2008
    Home Country
    England England
    Great plug-in, is there anyway of getting it to automatically select a predefined resolution instead of prompting every time? Also anyway to show the descriptions on the page with the thumbnails rather than only when you click on the actual film?

piernik

Portal Pro
    October 22, 2008
    Hi, I've installed new version of MP 1.1 and newest MyTrailers. But it dosen't work... When I'm trying to get into category (ex. just added) I get No data available error.
    In onlinevideo plugin I have the same problem - nothing is downloaded from website - why? MovingPictures gets information from internet.

ysmp

Design Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • May 17, 2008
    Seoul.
    Home Country
    South Korea South Korea
    Hi, I've installed new version of MP 1.1 and newest MyTrailers. But it dosen't work... When I'm trying to get into category (ex. just added) I get No data available error.
    In onlinevideo plugin I have the same problem - nothing is downloaded from website - why? MovingPictures gets information from internet.

hi...

my trailers work fine her ... no problem at all ...

MP 1.1 WIN XP PRO .

piernik

Portal Pro
    October 22, 2008
    Ok - it seems that guilty was XFactor skin. It has Fanart Handler and it searches for new fanart for music and it took all the transfer.

Topic may be closed

BrownGhost

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • October 15, 2008
    Home Country
    Denmark Denmark
    Bug: Big Icons on streamedMP

Bug: big icons on streamedMP....
    when selectet the big icons will show cover to the left also, in top of all the covers, and have fade effect or some thing looks messy.

also some of the layouts, dont remember what trailer you where at when returning after playing, you have to start from beginning, and scroll all the way to where you where..

Feature req, please att Config to the plugin, so one can set like preff resolution for the download, i like 720P and have to scoll down to number 4 or 5 each time i play a trailer :(

other then this, i love your work, thanks..

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom