My TV-Series fails to start (2 Viewers)

Dark Eyes

Portal Pro
February 27, 2011
I have never had a problem with My TV-Series and I am running the latest version. Then suddenly this week it stops working from MP1.2.3. Tried a PC reboot, but it still refuses to start. I now discover that it won't start the plugin config in MP configuration. It comes up with this error message

The information provided by Details is attached, if that helps.

There are regularly files going into the TV-Series folder that it reads, but it has never given me any trouble before.

Can anybody help with this, I have a horrible feeling that I am going to have to rebuild my database.
If this is the case, then any guidance/tips would be very welcome.

Thank you.

Attachments

• My TV-Series fatal error 010213.txt
    14.9 KB

RoChess

Extension Developer
  • Premium Supporter
  • March 10, 2006
    The information provided by Details is attached, if that helps.

The only thing that helps is the mp-tvseries.log file that shows what happened leading up to the error, but it has to be in debug mode, or it usually does not contain enough information.

If you can consistently reproduce the problem, then that should be easy to do. Switch MePo config into debug verbosity log mode and repeat the problem, then attach mp-tvseries.log in here.

More then likely you got database corruption, so while you are inside the MePo log folder, go up one folder, and you will see "database" folder, inside of it look for MP-TVSeries backup folder. You can simply restore to one of the older ones without having to redo your entire import then (assuming none of those backups are corrupt).

Dark Eyes

Portal Pro
    February 27, 2011
    Restored a previous version of the database and everything is back working.

Much respect and appreciation, RoChess.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom