My wife founds work around :shock: (1 Viewer)

callmesnake

Portal Member
March 12, 2005
Hello

I using last version 0.2.0 Release candidate 1
When trying to set pin code on channel group, it dose not show the PINCODE OSD, or EVEN ENTER THE GROUP..

But my wife finds a work around she be able now to watch all channels, By use the ALL Channels Group :roll:

So I wonder why there is a pin-code on groups while there is all channels group and I can not delete or set pin-code for it :?:

Another thing, how could i know a channel number, when use OSD channel LIST there is no channel number on the list or on the INFO OSD, so how could I get the channel number for fast switch, and how I put custom number for a channel :?:

Thank you for the great program, I AM WAITING THE 0.2.0 Release candidate 2 :wink:

rtv

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 7, 2005
    Osnabruck
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    so how could I get the channel number for fast switch, and how I put custom number for a channel Question
    They are ascending for every channel in the current group therefore sorting them correctly would do the job.

The Pin-Issue doesn't surprise me - I don't think this feature is used widely as I reported some bugs about getting stuck with remotes etc which aren't fixed for quite a loooong time.. Maybe there are fancier parts the devs are working on right now ;)

callmesnake

Portal Member
    March 12, 2005
    They are ascending for every channel in the current group therefore sorting them correctly would do the job.

There must be a way to watch the channel number inside MP, like when click on info I should see the channel number near the channel name.

rtv

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 7, 2005
    Osnabruck
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Hm.. If I recall correctly my Linux-D-Box2 hadn't a per-bouquet-enumbering, too. Wouldn't make much sense with more than 500 channels via satellite, huh?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom