[confirm] MyDigiGuide UK Grabber errors (1 Viewer)

LJG

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • March 3, 2012
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    I seem to have this problem too, but only since upgrading from 1.3.0 beta to 1.3.0 RC.

Log file error1 attached is the errors that have been occurring only since the upgrade.

As MusicMan62 suggested, I went into the WebEPG mydigiguide xml file and changed the delay from 1000 to 2000, then re-grabbed, it seems that has solved some of the errors but now I have missing channels see log file error2.

I have been using the latest file from the thread linked to above, and have had no problems since 7 Jan 2013 until upgrading to 1.3.0 RC.

MusicMan62

Portal Pro
    November 2, 2010
    Frome, UK
    Home Country
    Have you checked that all your channels in the WebEPG plugin are mapped to channels in the new grabber file. I think I had to remap some of these as some names had changed. I also found that if I made any changes to the server config, such as this WebEPG, then I needed to stop and start the server for the changes to take effect.

LJG

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • March 3, 2012
    Home Country
    A-ha, thanks it was a mapping issue.

In fact, what must have happened is that when I upgraded from 1.3.0 beta to 1.3.0 RC, the WebEPG mydigiguide.xml file was overwritten with an older version and put some of the mapping out. I have now copied over the xml file with the newer one, re-mapped, re-booted, re-grabbed, and the data seems to be back. :)

So, I guess technically it is a bug with the RC release as it contains an out of date mydigiguide.xml file.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom