MyDvd:s 0.8 that imports from DvdProfiler recompiled (1 Viewer)

MrMartin

Portal Member
October 27, 2005
lar282, thanks a lot for a great plugin!

I have just one problem.

When i change view to "Genre" in swedish (category in english i guess) and it lists up all kinds of available categorys that i got (Comedy, Horror etc etc) i cannot click on each category to ONLY show the movies in selected category. I dont know if that function is supported, but i think it could be a nice feature, when searching through all movies by category.

EDIT::
Just noticed that this future is available, but it ONLY works when klicking on each category with the mouse pointer :( When i use my MCE remote, i must first go up to "Show: List" and then to the right to be able to pick a category, but then its not working. Nothing happens when choosing a category :(

Any ideas whats wrong?

Will there be any update on the existing 0.8 version?

Thanks a lot
Martin

Btw...sorry my bad english :)

lar282

Portal Pro
July 11, 2004
sorry I wont update the plugin. I posted the source so somebody else have to do it. It's probably a simple thing to fix.

//Lasse

MrMartin

Portal Member
October 27, 2005
lar282 said:
sorry I wont update the plugin. I posted the source so somebody else have to do it. It's probably a simple thing to fix.

//Lasse

I think its something wrong in the mydvds.xml file... Seems like when you choose "Genre" or "Year" in the "Change View" list ,and then goes up once with the remote, the chosen category in the "Change View" list disappears. If you then go back to the "Change view" list, it shows nothing. Please, can anybody tell me what to change in the XML files to get it right?

Thanks a lot
Martin
Sweden

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom