MyFilms 6.1.0 and Certification logos by country (1 Viewer)

Dadeo

Docs Group Manager
  • Premium Supporter
  • November 26, 2006
    Himalayas, India
    Home Country
    Canada Canada
    aMPed 3.6.2 already supports most of the new features of MyFIlms 6.1.0 (recently released) since they were available in Testmode in MyFilms 6.0.3. However, the final release of v6.1.0 adds support for certification logos by country. If you grab certification data for your country MyFilms can now display the correct certification logo for the 12 countries supported by aMPed (au, br, ca, de, es, fr, gb, ie, nl, nz, sv, us - so far). Just enter the two digit ISO country code in MyFilms Setup on the Logos tab.

I have updated aMPed SVN with the new logos (and restructured the media\logos folder as well). You shouldn't need to create a new build - just update your skin files via SVN.

The feature is backwards compatible so certification logos should still display as before if you don't use MyFilms 6.1.0 or don't update via aMPed SVN. However, if anyone can update from SVN, test and report their findings, I can release an update of aMPed with the feature included.

Certification logos for other plugins that don't support certifications/logos by country should still work as before. However, you can always copy the certification logos from the aMPed\media\logos\ratings country sub-folder to the parent \logos folder (overwriting any duplicates already there) to display the correct certification logo for your country in plugins that support/grab non US certifications.

If your country is not supported yet, please add certification logos to the Logos, Icons and gfx packs thread and I will include them in the next release. Note the logo image filenames should match the certification value, e.g. 12.png and be 170x116 png with transparent background.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom