Myfilms collection & trakt (1 Viewer)

Crash

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • December 12, 2005
    Home Country
    Switzerland Switzerland
    so for my understanding, when i insert a disc, how myfilms know, which movie is it? Same way like DVDProfiler does, with the unique disc ID?

Tante Edit meint noch, DANKE :D

Last edited:

Guzzi

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 20, 2007
    so for my understanding, when i insert a disc, how myfilms know, which movie is it? Same way like DVDProfiler does, with the unique disc ID?
    MyFilms will only react on details screen on disc insert - so when you play a disc there, it assumes it is the currently selected film.
    That of course can lead to problems, e.g. when you insert a different than the selected film.
    However, MyFilms currently is NOT aware about the disc ID, so we cannot check against it.
    That might be an option for the future - but it requires to investigate all external catalogs about the existance of such disc IDs and implement persistant storage. If there is anyone interested and helping with such a topic, I could do the coding/implementation part.
    But this is all a bit offtopic here in trakt forum. If there is interest, I'd suggest to open a new thread in MyFilms forum and see, whaat other users say...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom