MyFilms --> MPExtended --> MPiV (1 Viewer)

johanj

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 31, 2009
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    I will ask the Heco developer for how he sends the play request. I'm using a workaround with playlist play since I had issues with the direct play methods. I update here when I know more.

johanj

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 31, 2009
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    From the log it seems that he use the direct play command in WifiRemote that only look at the file path. I had issues with that myself. The movie started fine but MediaPortal hangs when stopping media. I have emaild Silent vapor. Lets see what he replies.

roedler86

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 25, 2015
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    The movie started fine but MediaPortal hangs when stopping media.

That's exactly what happens with HECo. I have to kill MediaPortal an restart it again afterwards.

Ok, I look forward to his replay.

Thanks again!

johanj

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 31, 2009
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    Then it's no solution to do this like Heco. It's no meaning to add the play command that causes MediaPortal to hang. The proper solution would be to fix the play command in WifiRemote since that is the real issue.

But I wonder how aMPDroid is doing this, it's after all DieBagger that made aMPDroid and also added the WifiRemote methods that play using MPExtended information.

johanj

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 31, 2009
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    I can check with the dev of MP2Ext for MP2, he is testing with aMPDroid and should be able to get what it sends.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom