MyLast.FM & AudioScrobbler problem (1 Viewer)

trisixnine

Portal Member
September 2, 2007
Home Country
Italy Italy
Hi all,
in the plugin configuration, when I make a refresh, I can see that my userid and pswrd works well because the Audioscrobbler give me the list of recent album, or suggestions or top artists etc...

but when I tried to use it on MP (my version is 0.2.3.RC2) I can't see anything, I'm only able to listen the album from a "Mediaportal user's group radio".

do you have any suggestions? :confused:

PS: if can help---> in the plugin configuration I save the list of the last refreshed data but when I come back the list of the refreshed data is empty.

ThaClown

Moderator - Dutch Forums
May 28, 2006
Den Bosch
Home Country
Netherlands Netherlands
I have the same issue, Skin does not matter, problem exists in both BlueTwo and Xface....
I use: MediaPortal 0.2.3.0 RC2 + MediaPortal SVN-Snapshot: 09-29-2007 01-01h - Revision:16065

rtv

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 7, 2005
    Osnabruck
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Please have a look at your log files. If you did not configure audioscrobbler again after the MusicDB V10 upgrade most likely your password is missing and needs to be reset.

trisixnine

Portal Member
    September 2, 2007
    Home Country
    Italy Italy
    Please have a look at your log files. If you did not configure audioscrobbler again after the MusicDB V10 upgrade most likely your password is missing and needs to be reset.

I'm sorry for a late anwser,

Which log file you speck about?

anyway, if I configure again the plugin, I find the userid and password, but after (I saved the data again) I've the same result.

My MP's PC is a standalone installation and use Internet trough another one, but if in the configuration work then I suppose that is the same when MP is running.

rtv

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 7, 2005
    Osnabruck
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    No - the lookups in the configuration do not need to "login" using the password.

If your problem still exists with latest svn and you checked User/Password then please post your \log\Mediaportal.log

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom