MyLyrics plugin finds no Music databse and crashes in MePo (1 Viewer)

badboyxx

Portal Pro
June 15, 2012
Germany Germany
Country flag
In MPConfig in MyLyrics plugin I saw that in Music database browse there is no data shown. I don't know if it is normal in my way but it is empty. When I play a song in MePo and go to NowPlaxing screen and click lyrics then MePo hangs but the song is continuing. I can only stop MePo with taskmanager.

Attachments

Last edited:

catavolt

Design Group Manager
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 13, 2007
    Lanzarote
    Germany Germany
    Country flag
    Then pls re-configure and save Config (reason: there was a change in the database for the new version) ;)

badboyxx

Portal Pro
    June 15, 2012
    Germany Germany
    Country flag
    I have already re-configured and saved some times. I thought I could eliminate the problem by modifying the settings.

yoavain

Extension Dev
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 24, 2009
    Israel Israel
    Country flag
    In MPConfig in MyLyrics plugin I saw that in Music database browse there is no data shown. I don't know if it is normal in my way but it is empty. When I play a song in MePo and go to NowPlaxing screen and click lyrics then MePo hangs but the song is continuing. I can only stop MePo with taskmanager.

Hi badboyxx,
    Sorry it took so long to answer. Just saw your post.
    • Did you have any previous version installed? Indeed, the configuration has moved from the xml under program files folder to the xml under programdata. From the attachment, it seems to be partial, as it did not save all the fields.
    • Can you try the following:
      • Backup the files "LyricsDatabaseV2.db" & "LyricsMarkedDatabaseV2.db" from the database folder to another folder
      • Delete the above files from the database folder.
      • Reinstall MyLyrics plugin.
      • In configuration, go to music --> music database, and press the "update database from selected shares"
      • Try to open MyLyrics in configuration
      • Go to MyLyircs Setting tab, make sure you have at least 1 selected site. If not, choose 'Lyrics mode' using the 2nd or 3rd seach priority.
      • Go to 'Music database batch search' tab, and press the 'Start' button.
    Did you get any result?
    If you did, try the plugin via GUI now.

Regards,
    Yoav

badboyxx

Portal Pro
    June 15, 2012
    Germany Germany
    Country flag
    Yes I installed MyLyrics separately and I re-installed the plugin like your post above and I get a positive result. At the beginning the plugin found only 196 songs (I have more than 3500 songs), I deleted my musicdatabase and did a new search. I think my database was corrupt. Thank you for your supply yoavain.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

OP Similar threads Forum Replies Date
    joecrow 1.25.0 Radio Time plugin fails after Resume from Sleep with MP 1.25 Bugreports 3
    P MP2: US user, OTA - can NOT get SchedulesDirect plugin to work on MP1 or MP2 --> how do I get OTA schedule? General 5
    E aktuelle englische Forums Webseite von - Showtime Plugin v3 Plugins & Erweiterungen 2
    mrmojo666 [Tv Server Plugin ]Direct Show Video Control Plugin 0.0.0.1 for Hauppauge PVR cards MediaPortal 1 Plugins 0
    joecrow MultiShortcut Plugin (Uavailable) in DWHD skin General Support 58
    vapourEyes Building TV Plugin General Development (no feature request here!) 49
    Golf4 Nach Windows-Updates läuft TV-Plugin nicht mehr Allgemeines Support- und Diskussionsforum 0
    joecrow How about a Launcher plugin for MP1? MediaPortal 1 6
    D [solved] TVServer Plugin must be missing something. General Development (no feature request here!) 1
    framug Nouveau plugin XmlTvFR pour récupérer le guide télé français Kazer / ZguideTv (WebEPGfr) 11
    emphatic Allow remote control mapping of all plugins Improvement Suggestions 0
    D Where should plugins be located on hard drive? General Support 0
    D how to disengage from one version of a plugin to use another Newcomers Forum 0
    cbr954rr How to disable a pre-configured plugin? General 2
    mrmojo666 [Plugin]Marantz Control Plugin 0.0.0.2 MediaPortal 1 Plugins 2
    mrmojo666 beginner: trying to write a plugin, need help to catch event General Development (no feature request here!) 3
    framug [Rejected] Fix PowerScheduler plugin for MP2 single seat Submit: Code Patches 9
    doskabouter [Question] Stale plugins Developer Discussions 9
    M MP1 stops responding after Starting Plugins General Support 14
    Terra LAVFilter Plugin cannot be updated (MP1.23) MediaPortal 1 Plugins 10
    L Mediaportal 1.21 and Windows 10: user schedules de-activated when powerscheduler plugin is selected General Support 1
    C Can the XmlTv Plugin handle 600+ channels? General 3
    M Online Video Plugin V.2.32 keine Installtion unter MediaPortal 1.22 ? TV / Streaming 3
    emphatic Pictures in the cloud - would a plugin be possible for services like Google Photos MediaPortal 1 Plugins 1
    C where is the Online Videos plugin General Support 1