MyLyrics plugin finds no Music databse and crashes in MePo (1 Viewer)

badboyxx

Portal Pro
June 15, 2012
Home Country
Germany Germany
In MPConfig in MyLyrics plugin I saw that in Music database browse there is no data shown. I don't know if it is normal in my way but it is empty. When I play a song in MePo and go to NowPlaxing screen and click lyrics then MePo hangs but the song is continuing. I can only stop MePo with taskmanager.

Attachments

• mylyrics.png
    mylyrics.png
    53.5 KB
Last edited:

badboyxx

Portal Pro
June 15, 2012
Home Country
Germany Germany
I have already re-configured and saved some times. I thought I could eliminate the problem by modifying the settings.

yoavain

Extension Dev
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 24, 2009
    Home Country
    Israel Israel
    In MPConfig in MyLyrics plugin I saw that in Music database browse there is no data shown. I don't know if it is normal in my way but it is empty. When I play a song in MePo and go to NowPlaxing screen and click lyrics then MePo hangs but the song is continuing. I can only stop MePo with taskmanager.

Hi badboyxx,
    Sorry it took so long to answer. Just saw your post.
    • Did you have any previous version installed? Indeed, the configuration has moved from the xml under program files folder to the xml under programdata. From the attachment, it seems to be partial, as it did not save all the fields.
    • Can you try the following:
      • Backup the files "LyricsDatabaseV2.db" & "LyricsMarkedDatabaseV2.db" from the database folder to another folder
      • Delete the above files from the database folder.
      • Reinstall MyLyrics plugin.
      • In configuration, go to music --> music database, and press the "update database from selected shares"
      • Try to open MyLyrics in configuration
      • Go to MyLyircs Setting tab, make sure you have at least 1 selected site. If not, choose 'Lyrics mode' using the 2nd or 3rd seach priority.
      • Go to 'Music database batch search' tab, and press the 'Start' button.
    Did you get any result?
    If you did, try the plugin via GUI now.

Regards,
    Yoav

badboyxx

Portal Pro
    June 15, 2012
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Yes I installed MyLyrics separately and I re-installed the plugin like your post above and I get a positive result. At the beginning the plugin found only 196 songs (I have more than 3500 songs), I deleted my musicdatabase and did a new search. I think my database was corrupt. Thank you for your supply yoavain.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom