MyMail plugin (receive eMails within MediaPortal) (1 Viewer)

A

Anonymous

Somehow I missed your first release last week. I will have to try it out. . .would it be hard to add POP over SSL or IMAP over SSL support? Several of my mail servers only allow secured access. Looking good. :)

usbrit

Portal Member
April 22, 2004
agree,
I'm running 0.0.0.8, installed the plugin, configured, but I don't see "my mail" on the home screen, just a blank space in the menu. Letter graphic does show up though.
homemail.jpg

What's wrong?
usbrit

A

Anonymous

usbrit said:
agree,
I'm running 0.0.0.8, installed the plugin, configured, but I don't see "my mail" on the home screen, just a blank space in the menu. Letter graphic does show up though.

What's wrong?
usbrit

hi usbrit!

your right!!

i forgot to include the language-file. i upload it on sf.

thanks for watching! :)

greets
agree

A

Anonymous

TechFan said:
Somehow I missed your first release last week. I will have to try it out. . .would it be hard to add POP over SSL or IMAP over SSL support? Several of my mail servers only allow secured access. Looking good. :)

Hmmm. adding and further developing depends on the feedback from the users. :)

i think, i will have a look on it. but first i need some comments about the actual version to fix bus, etc.

thanks for your feedback :)

greets
agree

A

Anonymous

I just tried to download the language file from SF. It doesn't want to dl nicely. It just downloads into the browser as text. So, I am still missing the words as well. :)

Edit:

Got it to download with Firefox, but IE didn't want to do it correctly.

A

Anonymous

TechFan said:
I just tried to download the language file from SF. It doesn't want to dl nicely. It just downloads into the browser as text. So, I am still missing the words as well. :)

Edit:

Got it to download with Firefox, but IE didn't want to do it correctly.

huh. simply right click on the text "Download" and choose "save as..." then you go...

greets
agree

A

Anonymous

That didn't work correctly for me. It would download a file called download.htm. . .instead of the xml file.

A

Anonymous

Setup-Bugfix is on Sourceforge

Setup-Bugfix is on Sourceforge.

Thanks to Frodo for the hint :)

greets
agree

A

Anonymous

Please notice: Update on Sourceforge

There is an update on Sourceforge today.

Please read the comment there for what has changed.

Thank you!

greets
agree

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom